Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

7 hours ago, visionary said:
Post West

With Dumpster Fire in the WH the Russians are well on their way, thanks to the idiotic morons who voted the Tangerine Candidate into office. Make no mistake you are responsible for the reordering of Western civilization and aligning the United States with a murderous regime. You should be ashamed of yourselves, but sadly you're proud of what you've done. 

I think it's disgusting. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, visionary said:

OK, so apparently, Judicial Watch is trying to file lawsuits, to push the notion that the CIA is treasonously monitoring the Trump transition team.  

1)  To which, as I understand it, the response is "we weren't monitoring the transition team.  We were monitoring the Russian ambassador.  (And Flynn called him.)"  

2)  I think I'm once again admiring the irony, though.  Of President "I'm going to waterboard enemies" saying "well, but when you're wiretapping an enemy, and Caller ID says the caller is one of us, then you should stop recording."  

3)  Am I the only one who thinks that what the CIA should do, is release the records?  

"Here ya go.  Here's a complete, itemized, list of every contact Flynn (and any other Trump officer) had with the Russian ambassador (or any other foreign officer under surveillance).  And a complete transcript of every word they said.  Darn.  Y'all made me release it."  

Edited by Larry
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, twa said:

Actually they are supposed to not record us citizens in such cases would a warrant ECT  fwih they had one

Again, when the CIA is monitoring our enemies and a citizen calls one of those enemies you think they should stop monitoring. Got it.

I wonder what other areas of law enforcement this might apply to, if the FBI is monitoring arms dealers should they stop when an American calls? What about local police staking out a crack house and a congressman walks in? Sorry, but Flynn was wrong and the CIA was absolutely right to be monitoring him as he put himself within the purvue of their investigation into the communications of our enemies.

22 minutes ago, twa said:

Matters not what I want, tis law

Just as FOIA is law

Please cite the specific law that states that the CIA must stop its investigations of our foreign enemies when US citizens reach out to those enemies.

I know you will NEVER admit how absurd your argument is, but it'll be fun to watch you twist in the wind. This type of investigation BTW is how traitors are caught...'magine that.

Edited by AsburySkinsFan
  • Like 1

Yeah, that's just silly. I have no idea what the law is but I am 100% certain that if an agency has a wiretap order, they don't have to get a separate warrant for every single person that might be surveilled. I don't recall twa making this same argument when it came to the... cough, cough [here comes the trigger word baby]....

EMAILS

• Like 1