Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

Just now, DogofWar1 said:

Maybe not double agents exactly, but from what I've read some of the 6 have been directly tied to the dossier, and others have potential circumstantial ties to it, like they might have provided info but not been mentioned at all.

It's all speculation from us at this point, but I'm sure the IC is on it.  6 high ranking Russians all dying within a short period?  Something's up.  Maybe it's got nothing to do with Trump, but the timing does not look great.

Yeah, but it could just mean that Putin is feeling like he's riding high, lately, and he's getting rid of people he doesn't like.  

1 hour ago, DogofWar1 said:

It's all speculation from us at this point, but I'm sure the IC is on it.  6 high ranking Russians all dying within a short period?  Something's up.  Maybe it's got nothing to do with Trump, but the timing does not look great.

Maybe the IC is knocking them off to send a message.

Does sound like her...too foolish to secure her emails, but brilliantly sinister enough to oversee a black op to avenge her electoral loss whilst remaining undetected. I bet there's a deleted email lost in cyberspace that provides irrefutable proof.  It's what people are saying.

• Like 5

14 hours ago, Larry said:

Funny.  I haven't seen anything stating that any of these people are "our double agents".  

I kinda thought that stuff was classified.  

Anna Chapman, 29, and nine other sleeper agents known as 'illegals' were captured in America in 2010 after they had been under US intelligence surveillance for several years

edit - this happened in 2010 and 2016 but I find this real life story to be something of a movie script. This hot james bond looking female villian, spy swap where the US swaps 10 russian spies for CIA and M16 spies held by russian occurred in 2010 ....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3678573/Mystery-claims-double-agent-exposed-glamour-spy-Anna-Chapman-died-US.html

while certain people are living these incredible, high adrenaline lives .... we sit in traffic on 495 congratulating ourselves for not eating a bagel for breakfast bc it has too many carbs ....  

Edited by Why am I Mr. Pink?
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, visionary said:

Firtash extradition

What are the odds that he doesn't leave Austria alive?

Arrested for a peace plan...see folks that's how you get stuff done! We can trust the Russians because they're up front honest dealers. If Trump believest that he can trust the Putin regime then he's stupid, if anyone else thinks we can trust them then they're stupid too. Full stop.

Edited by AsburySkinsFan