Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

So I got to listen to dumbass address the governors this a.m. and enjoy once again this historic level of brainless word-salad and meaningless moronic jingoism and endless self-aggrandizing ("i will fix the world for you since you all have failed and only i can with my historic historicness"), as brought to you almost daily by this sick cretin, thinking of how this all just fine these days to so many trumpets/gopers.

Then that was followed by watching Nunes squirm and lie (my call observing him) and obfuscate way too much for any comfort to be taken from his behavior and it calls into question the quality of the thinking behind the call for the prsseer. Seems a dumb deal to do that essentially adds nothing of clarification or use, but instead repeats the same lame talking points already out there intended to brush back reporting (all failing to do so) and just makes himself look less credible and does no repair on the bad optics (or worse) of the WH's antics when it was supposed to do the opposite. POTUS POS may not like! BAD!!

• Like 2

Saw Manu Raju and Jim Sciutto (both excellent reporters imo) at Nunes' presser and now watching them on a panel just unpacking the impotence and incompetence of that whole presser's supposed agenda,  in calm and moderate manner. Almost understated. 

Personal note---to be clear, I am making no decision yet that some serious degree of rooskie foulness that includes real collusion w/trump & co is a sure thing, even with all the loaf-sized bread crumbs regularly under discussion. But every smell test I have for all the brush-back by the admin and many lead gopers so far calls for "very stinky with signs of actual poop stain and a greater than 50% chance of substantial feces."

• Like 4