Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

Just now, Why am I Mr. Pink? said:

Geez .. all of our double agents are showing up dead since Trump/Bannon took over and started getting intel reports.

I imagine this will have a serious chilling effect on us being able to recruit new double agents.  

Eh, it's just that time of year, lots of polonium goin' around................

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Why am I Mr. Pink? said:

Geez .. all of our double agents are showing up dead since Trump/Bannon took over and started getting intel reports.

I imagine this will have a serious chilling effect on us being able to recruit new double agents.  

Funny.  I haven't seen anything stating that any of these people are "our double agents".  

I kinda thought that stuff was classified.  

7 hours ago, FanboyOf91 said:

Not really sure I'm seeing "two different versions" here.  Looks like a conflict on how a plan might have been delivered.  

I do note that, from reading the intro of the WaPo article, it looks like the "peace proposal" is:  

1) Russia gets to keep all the land they took.  

2) And everybody lifts the sanctions on Russia.  

49 minutes ago, Larry said:

Funny.  I haven't seen anything stating that any of these people are "our double agents".  

I kinda thought that stuff was classified.  

Maybe not double agents exactly, but from what I've read some of the 6 have been directly tied to the dossier, and others have potential circumstantial ties to it, like they might have provided info but not been mentioned at all.

It's all speculation from us at this point, but I'm sure the IC is on it.  6 high ranking Russians all dying within a short period?  Something's up.  Maybe it's got nothing to do with Trump, but the timing does not look great.