Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

3 minutes ago, PeterMP said:

Unemployment is now as low as anytime since the 1990s in Mississippi except for the late 1990s where the whole economy was clearly over inflated due to the stock market bubble.

Alabama also managed to have a lower economy during the the housing bubble, but ignoring the last 2 bubbles unemployment is now lower in Alabama since the 1990s other than when we've had a huge bubble.

By what metric did things not get better in the red states over the last 8 years?

https://www.google.com/publicdata/explore?ds=z1ebjpgk2654c1_&met_y=unemployment_rate&idim=state:ST2800000000000:ST0100000000000&fdim_y=seasonality:S&hl=en&dl=en#!ctype=l&strail=false&bcs=d&nselm=h&met_y=unemployment_rate&fdim_y=seasonality:S&scale_y=lin&ind_y=false&rdim=country&idim=state:ST2800000000000:ST0100000000000&ifdim=country&tstart=632466000000&tend=1481864400000&hl=en_US&dl=en&ind=false

Peter the people that live there and in the battleground states are the ones complaining, I can't speak for them because I live in the city and quite frankly my life is good.

7 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

^^^^^ Making false statements to law enforcement. Isn't that  a crime?

Truth is a funny thing at times.

fwih he talked about the expelled diplomats, which he did not consider part of the sanctions.

The FBI said he was truthful and cooperative....probably shoulda went with the I cannot recall bit if he is gonna be in politics. 

20 minutes ago, twa said:

He seems to fit in the office, though he could shed some pounds, his head even fits thru the door.

I think him reasonably sane and qualified if that is what you are asking.

He is the President, so yes I support him.

I obviously think there were better options...of course you would hate them as well.

You're certifiable then.

if you can watch that and STILL support him then you're gonzo.

So sad. 

3 minutes ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

You're certifiable then.

if you can watch that and STILL support him then you're gonzo.

So sad. 

I try to avoid watching politicians talk, I'm more interested in what they do.

Not distressed much so far.....but it's early yet.

39 minutes ago, jschuck12001 said:

Peter the people that live there and in the battleground states are the ones complaining, I can't speak for them because I live in the city and quite frankly my life is good.

Anecdotal evidence doesn't trump (rimshot) real evidence. Peter presented real evidence.

Just now, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Yeah. I'm not sure bringing this up helps the cause.

Why not?

Trump brought up Clinton.

Trump lied repeatedly today.

The GOP impeached Clinton for lying about infidelity.

What will the GOP do about Trump's lying about his campaign contacts with Russia?

I'm interested to see.

46 minutes ago, Dan T. said:

Point to a single reputable news source that reported the alleged conspiracy as a fact.

In fact, the NYT article repeated multiple times that it didn't have any evidence of collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia in the hacks, etc.