Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

InfoWars is about receive WH Press credentials: The American Media and the Trump White House

No Excuses

1 minute ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

Hell son you didn't insult our mothers so you've offended no one. We do like to play rough, and I for one am on edge more than normal, sorry if I hit you with botb barrels on an itchy trigger finger.

No you and everyone else were nice and peaceful with me and I appreciated that. I just felt like my view was too controversial so I just hushed myself before more  people got upset with me. I want people to like me, not dislike me and I wasn't doing myself a service and recognized that so tried to stop it as best I could.

7 minutes ago, bobandweave said:

No you and everyone else were nice and peaceful with me and I appreciated that. I just felt like my view was too controversial so I just hushed myself before more  people got upset with me. I want people to like me, not dislike me and I wasn't doing myself a service and recognized that so tried to stop it as best I could.

LOL, no problem man. But seriously there was a guy who is pretty much insane who used to post here on a regular basis and we liked him too... so you pretty much have to question the purity of @Jumbo's sister before you draw the ire of this crowd!

11 minutes ago, bobandweave said:

There's nothing wrong with disagreement or different views. It'd be boring if we all completely agreed on everything. All of this stuff is just very emotionally charged. Keep posting :cheers:

3 minutes ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

LOL, no problem man. But seriously there was a guy who is pretty much insane who used to post here on a regular basis and we liked him too... so you pretty much have to question the purity of @Jumbo's sister before you draw the ire of this crowd!

Purity? Technically speaking, I loathe my sister. Awful human. 10 years older, but likely outlive me. Evil has long lifespan.

2 hours ago, Kilmer17 said:

I think people overreacted today when Trump didn't let everyone know he was heading to Dover 

For me it has a lot to do with the simple lack of trust I have in the man. He's already shaken his press once. He's already shown a massive disregard for anything regarding protocol. And with his disdain of the media it sounded like another slight against them when all of a sudden his destination is none of their business.  Was the reaction knee-jerk? Maybe. was it without merit? Heck no

personally, I don't trust a man as far as I can throw him, and I believe just about every word out of his mouth is a blatant lie.

I don't think this should be a surprise nor do I think we should think this isn't an accurate reflection of modern Republicanism. Infowars may be a lying conspiracy rag, but it's only different in degrees from Rush, FOX News, and pretty much the whole of the right wing media. The entire enterprise is designed around creating fictions and lying to their audience. FOX News went to court to defend their ability to lie to the public. They argued that they were not compelled as a news organization to be truthful. So for thirty years, the GOP has suckled on lies, fiction, and something that very, very often went beyond even sensationalism.

This isn't a surprise, it isn't a change, it's just the next natural step in Republican evolution. It's what makes Trump himself acceptable and why he's faced no GOP Congressional resistance to any of his actions or nominations. Infowars is the GOP reality.

Wish I was joking. Wish I was speaking in hyperbole. Part of me thinks I might be. Most of me doubts it. This is the alternate reality they chose.

54 minutes ago, Lombardi's_kid_brother said:

Okay. So, what horrible, nation re-defining decisions are worthy of hysterics and which are not?

This is the problem here.

Every headline on CNN.com for the last six months has been "Trump!!!!"

its ridamdiculous

Well, what did you expect from a presidency based on trolling the public?

I mean, when you look at the reaction on this thread, or any other about this administration.....outrage is the normal response.

I know most of you realize that it's by design. I'm gonna go with a detached "this could be amusing" mindset, as that, in my experience, is the best way to view trolling.

To each their own though, I can't argue that anyone's concern over the legitimization of someone like Alex Jones is unfounded.

4 hours ago, Jumbo said:

Emotional regulation people.....c'mon.....it's going to be a marathon, not a sprint...you can be angry, but set it aside for when really needed, watch the castigations....re-examine what you read to see if any are really merited... think before you react in defense or attack...

Suffering builds character, pain is weakness leaving the body.

Win one for the Gipper.

Come down off the ledge might fit. 

watching the 2nd general today (respect both these guys as analysts) tearing apart flynn's proclamation warning iran...saying it was more of a "press release"...there's a formal name for what that type of nnaocuemnt is, but i missed it, and they said this was a bizarre version of one...(basically described it as did earlier)...mentioned the time spent on slamming obama etc.....thing is, he and trump go off on obama today, and iran, and something else i forget...but not one word on  russia's stepping **** up in the ukraine.... as the senate just changed the rule on corporations reporting income from foreign nations and tillerson gets appointed ...where's my tin foil......

9 minutes ago, clietas said:

A penny saved is a penny earned.

Don't take any wooden nickels. :silly:

Ok.  Listen.

I am a professional helper. I have skills.

Trust me when I tell you I will slap the crap out of all of you.

37 minutes ago, Zazzaro703 said:

This isn't surprising, Alex Jones will have a "special report" and within 24 hours Trump tweets something similiar to what Jones said.  I'm not even joking which is the sad part.

hey zazz, amigo...find the notice you got when i did an @ at you a couple days ago and go read the post...and don't get skeered :)

Archived