Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

....babe draft?

Spaceman Spiff

In the spirit of taking back the Tailgate...

...does anyone remember the Babe Drafts we used to have?  Good (somewhat) clean fun where we'd have a bracket of ES Tailgaters who'd draft a team of babes and then we'd vote to see who had the best team?  Where you'd do your best to state your case as to why your team was better than your opponents and do everything to find unflattering pictures of their lineup?

Douchey, fratty, dumb and all out fun.  I want it back.  I'm not saying I want to organize it or maybe even participate in it, but I want it back.  

I know I'm not the only one who feels this way.  I can't be the only one that feels this way.  But if there's anything that we all can unite on (except the Redskins) and flies directly against Trump threads, gun threads, race relation threads and anything that has to do with social outrage and injustice, this is it.

Who's with me?  

18 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

Pretty misogynistic, but don't let me stop you. I won't participate.

Disagree, mon cheri.  It doesn't have anything to do with hating women.

7 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Classic

Modern

Athlete

Isnt that how we used to do it?

Sounds like one of the iterations we had.  

I remember, I was the commissioner of two or three of them.  They were fun, though a lot of work trying to get people to draft on time, properly, not draft people who were already drafted.

Plus, when it was voting time, non-participants complained that there were too many threads cluttering up the main page.

1 hour ago, Forehead said:

I remember, I was the commissioner of two or three of them.  They were fun, though a lot of work trying to get people to draft on time, properly, not draft people who were already drafted.

Plus, when it was voting time, non-participants complained that there were too many threads cluttering up the main page.

We can sticky if that helps

Archived