Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Former Niner Vernon Davis looks to catch a buyer for his Bay Area home

aREDSKIN

13 minutes ago, ExoDus84 said:

Even if I was ballin', which I ain't, I wouldn't want a 7,500 square foot home. The maintenance alone would be a nightmare. I guess if you can afford a $3M house, you can also afford a set of housekeepers and gardeners, though.

I'm of the same mindset.  All more space means to me is more things that need to be checked constantly, repaired, and kept clean.  Even if you can hire people, you still have to stay on them and spot check to avoid getting cheated. 

Having said that I'd have no problem spending millions on a house if I had that kind of money.  It just wouldn't be that big.  

1 hour ago, Skinz4Life12 said:

I'm actually surprised that house isn't listed for more given its size. Hell, where I live you can spend well over a million and not even break 2k sq ft..

yeah, my BIL's place in San Jose was over a million and normal sized....and needed renovated.:wacko:

4 hours ago, ExoDus84 said:

Even if I was ballin', which I ain't, I wouldn't want a 7,500 square foot home. The maintenance alone would be a nightmare. I guess if you can afford a $3M house, you can also afford a set of housekeepers and gardeners, though.

I feel the same way, I hate maintenance but I guess I could afford to have someone else do it if I can buy a place like that.

Penthouse condo, though.  No yardwork or gardening is where it's at.  

36 minutes ago, Riggo-toni said:

I'd definitely take it over any of that cheesy gold plated nouveau riche crap Trump sells.

Yeah, the kitchen should be more open, but I love the wood choice.

Cooking a simple meal in there would wear anyone out with all the walking, it would be like doing laps around that island. A kitchen like that is designed as a gathering place, the sink is tiny compared to the space. A nice open farm house sink would have been awesome. And why is the range top in a different zipcode than the ovens? And a refrigerator next to the ovens? Tisk tisk.

Archived