Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Most hated rivals

ThePackisback

I don't hate any team except the Packers because, well, you started this thread! :ols:

Actually, I don't know why there'd be a reason to hate the Packers. Sure, you guys handed us our most recent playoff loss, but its not like we seem to play you guys in the regular season THAT often (would be at least once every three years).

I'd say most people would probably pick the three divisional opponents for various reasons: Cowboys (historical rivalry, and who doesn't hate Dallas), Eagles (because of their fans), and Giants (because their owner led the charge to recently screw us out of $36 mill in cap space).

After that, it'd probably be Seattle, since they've delivered three relatively recent playoff losses to us (and apparently at least some of their fans acted very nasty in the wake of the Sean Taylor tragedy in 2007). In the AFC, would probably be the Ravens (from a proximity standpoint) and maybe the Steelers (because so many of their fans here, envious of their team's success).

After being one of the league's doormats, I'd relish the Skins starting to become a despised team of other fans because of success reasons!

4 hours ago, ThePackisback said:

Which 5 teams do you guys hate the most? I know the Cowboys, Eagles and Packers are on top of your hate lists but who else?

Why do you keep asking this question over and over again, and also why do you continue to claim this hatred by Redskins fans for the Packers ?

There might be a few fans here that " hate " the Packers, and last years playoff game didn't exactly spread the love ( How do you like us now ? :ols: ), but there's nowhere near the overall animosity towards Green Bay, as there is for the Cowboys, Giants, Eagles, Seahawks, Ravens, etc.

Most people's answers haven't changed much since the last three or four times you asked.

5 minutes ago, Spearfeather said:

Why do you keep asking this question over and over again, and also continue to claim this hatred by Redskins fans for the Packers ?

There might be a few fans here that " hate " the Packers, and last years playoff game didn't exactly spread the love ( How do you like us now ? :ols: ), but there's nowhere near the overall animosity towards Green Bay, as there is for the Cowboys, Giants, Eagles, Seahawks, Ravens, etc.

Most people's answers haven't changed much since the last three or four times you asked.

But why do you hate the Packers then?:chair:

1 hour ago, ThePackisback said:

Which 5 teams do you guys hate the most? I know the Cowboys, Eagles and Packers are on top of your hate lists but who else?

Brother, nobody here cares about the Packers.  Don't like losing to them, but that goes for everyone we play.  Packers fans tend to be knowledgeable, the franchise is first-class, there's no geographical issue, and we don't play that often.  We don't care enough about Green Bay to hate you guys.

Outside of the division:

1. 1)  Seattle
  2. 2)  Baltimore
  3. 3)  Tampa Bay
  4. 4)  New England (because New England)
  5. 5)  Whoever the guy I'm arguing with at the time likes

9 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

How is the Patriots not at the top of the out of division list for everyone?

Because they haven't beaten us three times in playoffs in recent years...? And because they aren't in the battle of the beltway. And because their fans don't take over FedEx field every 4 years with their "terrible towel" crap. 

Outsude of the division, they're my third hated team. 

2 hours ago, ThePackisback said:

I hate those upstart expansion teams like the San Francisco 49ers.  I really like the Packers, Bears and, hell, the Giants (as much as it is possible to like a division rival).  OK, I have a soft spot for any team born before or just after the Redskins.

2 hours ago, ThePackisback said:

In this order:  Cowboys, Eagles, Giants, Seahawks, Rams.  If you are talking outside the division, then my last two plus Miami, Pittsburgh and Tampa Bay (kinda sorta - starting to not care about them so much now, but they got on my nerves years ago).

1. Dallas     Why? Because they're Dallas.  Year after year, over-hyped, under-achieving, crybabies.

2. Seattle.  Smug but admittingly good, and their colors suck.

3. Eagles   Although I do thoroughly enjoy that Eagles fan on youtube going berserk every time they lose. Quite funny.

4. Giants   Their owner is a dick, and they seem to get favoritism on flags. Their o-line plays dirty too.

5. Anyone in our way.

3 hours ago, Spearfeather said:

Why do you keep asking this question over and over again, and also why do you continue to claim this hatred by Redskins fans for the Packers ?

Were pretty hated though as much as the Cowboys and Patriots. A lot of people are enjoying our implosion at least where I live. I have Lion fans, Giant fans, Vikings, Bears and most NFC team fans give me crap about the Packers losing and how much they enjoy it. I know most of the nation will be rooting for Philly on Monday night. You guys are the only team in the NFC I can really root for. The Vikings, Lions, Seahawks and the Cowgirls I cant stand. Atlanta is even annoying.

6 hours ago, ThePackisback said:

5.  Seattle Seahawks

4.  New York Giants

3.  Dallas Cowboys

2.  Baltimore Ravens

1.  Philadelphia Eagles

Fans own the team, outdoor northern stadium, very likeable QB for a very long time, generally a pretty respectable HC, great history. 

There's a lot to like about the Packers.

I mean, if you didn't enjoy watching Farve play for most of his career, you're not much of a football fan.

Archived