Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Most hated rivals

ThePackisback

Panthers - they really seemed to be enjoying themselves taking selfies on the sidelines during the game last year. I have turned into a Cam fan but I still want 1 revenge game, then I will be good. 

Seahawks - I still want to punch Sherman in his mouth for that playoff loss. Eff him and Eff the Seahawks. Might have to move this to no. 1 actually.  

In no particular order

1. Steelers - Hate their tradition of consistency and winning and little change

2. Seattle - Still haven't forgiven 2012 playoff game

3. Giants - The Mara family

4. GB - I hated them a ton until we beat them two weeks ago. See Pittsburgh

5.  Toss up between Arizona ( last second defeats in the '90s I still havent forgiven) TB ( Same reason) Dallas ( their '90s teams) 49ers ( Montana era, never beat Steve Young) Detroit ( Westbrook injury in 2000, more recent games with them today)

1. Cowboys

2. Giants

3. Seahawks

4. Patriots

5. Eagles

Now reasoning

1. Cowboys - I live in Fort Worth, Texas. Losing to them means I hear crap from friends and family for a week

2. Giants - Still burns that the owner of the Giants got to lead a charge against us that resulted in us losing a ton of cap space. Unfare beyond words

3. Seahawks - Bounced us from the playoffs twice recently and we haven't gotten revenge yet like we did the Packers and destroyed our once thought of franchise QBs future,

4. Patriots - One thing I didn't mention here is that in answering this question I thought to myself which teams am I most happiest beating and they popped up so they made the list

5. Eagles - Division games are always great to win

1-3) Cowboys, Giants, Eagles (the order changes depending on circumstances)

4) Seahawks (too many playoff eliminations in a row)

5) Steelers (I just love to root against them now that they've killed us so many times)

* Detroit is slowly creeping up there because over the past 10 or so years we never seem to beat them, certainly since Stafford has been there. I can't add them to the list because I have so many great memories destroying that team in the 1980s and 1990s. 

i've dont this rant before...so i'll keep it short:

1) Cowboys - **** 'em twice in the goat-ass

2) 9ers - **** 'em in the goat-ass...but once should suffice.

3) Seahawks - Cowherd's ST remarks, fan base is ultra-whack, no history, uniforms are fugly...

4) Patriots - i've simmered down on them some because Brady & Bill are so good that it seems the cheating is more insurance than actually a ploy to win games.

5) Giants - creeping on up.  i have a lot of reasons to like this team, or to not hate them, but one large one looms as to why i will hate them strongly right now.  John Mara.

On 11/23/2016 at 11:44 PM, balki1867 said:

5) Chiefs (the Redskins haven't beaten them in 33 years)

Wow, really? I did not know that! I guess the (native American) Chiefs really are masters of the redskins! Oh well, we'll get another crack at them next year.

As for my list.........

1) Giants. No one else even comes close. The theft of our cap space was literally criminal. It goes so far beyond things like media gushing, prima donna players, standard sports trash talk, etc.

2) Eagles. Luria gave Mara the idea.

3) Patriots. They cheated. The running up of the score throughout the Brady era doesn't really bother me anymore (if you don't like it, then stop it), but the cheating does, and the subsequent cover-ups bother me more. Why did the NFL destroy the evidence?

4) Seahawks, but my dislike for them has gone down somewhat. The fact that their secondary gets away with stuff really isn't their fault: it's the ref's fault. What I do dislike is the artificial noise that gets pumped into their stadium.

5) Cowboys, but I don't dislike them all that much anymore. I sympathize with what Mara put them through. It's mostly just the media coverage at this point.

Giants. They annoy me beyond comprehension - seem to have an easy schedule non stop, really lucky as well.

Patriots. I'd rather watch the Browns. Boring cheats.

I also have an irrational hatred for the Rams and Dolphins.

Strangely the Cowboys don't bother me as I'm not exposed to the whole America's team crap.

it was the cowboys because they had a lot of arrogant players.... romo, t.o., mcclain, etc..... but i mean, you got to give their QB serious props and respect.. he is handling himself well. That slide at the end of the game on thursday was pure brilliance... Not many QB'/ have that presence of mind.

If we handle our business i could see this rivalry heating up big league, i'm looking forward to the next few years..

Why did the NFL destroy the evidence?

probably because the "evidence" was half witted and didn't prove anything... patriots are a great team... deflated balls don't change that. They just wanted an excuse to take a **** on brady for some reason.

The Cowboys are the most popular team in the NFL--their "fans" are everywhere, even extremely popular in VA.  They have the largest stadium, highest TV ratings, favorable treatment by the media and NFL (Thanksgiving game, Murica's team, etc.).  Yet (until this year unfortuately) they've been a post season-absent .500 team for 20 years, so their fandom is not for football-related reasons.  They're media tools.  They typically think they're the best team bc of the number of superbowls (based on that that the Steelers would be the most popular) , which is Cowboys-centric because teams won NFL championships for long before the Cowboys existed (I think Packers have the most NFL championships).  Cowboys fans are the NFL's Justin Bieber fans.  What's disgusting is now they have great rookies who will only serve to justify these football-illiterate fans' beliefs.

On ‎11‎/‎23‎/‎2016 at 5:43 PM, ThePackisback said:

Which 5 teams do you guys hate the most? I know the Cowboys, Eagles and Packers are on top of your hate lists but who else?

Actually I do not hate the Packers at all. Unless they are playing the Redskins or a loss somehow helps the Redskins, I usually root for them to win.

1. dallast - I think this is probably true for anyone who lived through the George Allen years. The hate was so heavy during those years and then you add in the Gibbs years and jimmy Johnson - and well it's not even close for me. My two favorite teams are the Redskins and whoever is playing dallast.

2. Tied between philly and seattle - mostly due to their ignorant, punk ass mouthy fans. For seattle it's also their coach and players. philly stays tied due to being in the division.

3. giants - This is mostly due to them being in our division and mara. Makes my day when they lose. I can understand those having them as #1. But for me, I just can't hate the players that much. I respected Tom Coughlin. He did a lot with not much. But mara alone is enough to get them this high on the list.

4. rams - **** jeff fisher! Him punking us by sending out the picks he got with the trade was the kind of dirty bull**** that shows what type of POS he is. On a side note. It's hilarious that since then they have been ****. It started actually watching his TN teams. I lived there at one time and wanted to root for them as a 2nd team. But he teaches his players to play dirty. cortland finnegan anyone? 

5. Carolina - I live in NC and their fans are ****ing stupid. have never liked cam newton - right from when he was a thief in college! He has done nothing in the NFL for me to change my mind about him. He is a punk and so are most of their fans. 

Honorable mentions: pittsburg - asshole fans, totally spoiled - indy - worst owner in football but consistently gets a pass!

Who hates the Packers? I mean, I grew to HATE Favre, but I love the team and its fans.

Order of hatred:

Cowboys

Eagles

Raiders

Any team from the AFC South, because they have all sucked for years, outside of Peyton era Colts.

Past hatreds that have been erased by time:

Any team whose head coach was Norvo the Clown, Schotferbrains, or had Vick or T.O. on the roster.

Also, I am really really pulling for Rams losses this year so Fisher can break the record!

And I went from pulling for Cincy to hating them - Burfict and PacMan are damn dirty players.

How do you make a Cowboys lineman stand up?

Just say, "Will the defendant please rise...."

Archived