Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

8 minutes ago, Zguy28 said:

If that's what is considered racist, we are in a lot bigger trouble than this buffoon in office.

Well, any time you notice any difference about anyone, you are everything that is wrong with the world.

we're all the same, unless we're not, and then it isn't up to you to decide what you can say and what you can't. You can either never speak, or speak nd wait until everyone file their lists about why what you said offended them.

that said, trump should know better and behave like he has some respect for his office and his duty to the country and the world.

~Bang

9 minutes ago, Zguy28 said:

If that's what is considered racist, we are in a lot bigger trouble than this buffoon in office.

I’m not sure that it’s exactly presidential for POTUS to be doing Apu Nahasapeemapetilon impressions regarding a foreign head of state.

But then I’m not the one that elected the racist moron.

Kellyanne Conway says she "can't think..  .. of anybody who is more explicit about their position on immigration" than President Trump

..................  ^ insert period here.

1 hour ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

I’m not sure that it’s exactly presidential for POTUS to be doing Apu Nahasapeemapetilon impressions regarding a foreign head of state.

But then I’m not the one that elected the racist moron.

Oh, I totally agree. Inappropriate and ill-advised at very best. I wasn't objecting to that.

There’s a Surprise in the Government Funding Bill: More Tax Cuts

By MARGOT SANGER-KATZ and JIM TANKERSLEYJAN. 22, 2018

WASHINGTON — Congress is apparently not done cutting taxes, even after passing a $1.5 trillion tax overhaul last year.
The deal struck by Democrats and Republicans on Monday to end a brief government shutdown contains $31 billion in tax cuts, including a temporary delay in implementing three health care-related taxes.

Those delays, which enjoy varying degrees of bipartisan support, are not offset by any spending cuts or tax increases, and thus will add to a federal budget deficit that is already projected to increase rapidly as last year’s mammoth new tax law takes effect.

The bill to end the shutdown, which funds government operations through Feb. 8 and also includes a six-year reauthorization of the Children’s Health Insurance Program, did not move through budget reconciliation, the parliamentary procedure that circumvents filibusters in the Senate. That allowed Republican leaders to include the delays in the health insurance taxes without worrying about their fiscal cost, a move that drew few objections from Democrats.

9 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

I finally Googled it. I don't remember the context it was used but don't really get how it's a big thing either.

Wow, gotta admit I'm shocked that you didn't know this referenced Gore's attempt to steal the 2000 election. ;-)

11 minutes ago, nonniey said:

Wow, gotta admit I'm shocked that you didn't know this referenced Gore's attempt to steal the 2000 election. ;-)

I still didn't know that until you just said that. All I saw online was that it was a little piece of paper from the punch out that hangs on a ballot. Said nothing referring to the gore election.

Archived