Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

Trump thinks he is so clever in a middle school, elementary school kind of way. I wonder if anyone around him had the spine to tell him how ****ing wrong he was in doing that. Perhaps one of the many generals he surrounds himself with these days. 

2 hours ago, tshile said:

I like your whole post.

My issue is that I'm genuinely concerned there isn't a longer, harder road. That the perception of the longer, harder road is just that - a perception. It's not real, there is no end to it (that we like) and it's only there to make it look like it exists.

I feel you. For me it's not a question of does the road exist, but whether or not enough humans can grow to be capable enough to stay on that road and see it's potential manifest into reality on a large scale.

Humanity is progressing towards thresholds of greater complexity, with greater degrees of awareness, differentiation, and technological leverage. But, this expansion requires an equal, opposing counter-balance of development in order to properly harness and cope with these changes in such a way that our future potential doesn't collapse under it's weight. Development that only comes from the adaptations that occur from dealing with these challenges without short-cuts during the growth process.

But, we as humans mostly don't want to go through the stress and pain of that development and depth, they want to leverage what's around them to avoid or exploit the process and still reap the fruits without doing the work. Or you have humans who push back against this progress of greater complexity and push for "old times" and "tradition" and willful blindness to the truths uncovered by those who have took complex paths to some degree of fulfillment.  The willfully blind, left behind and the abusers and exploiters who manipulate them and others as a means to gain the fruits of labor at someone else's expense.

Both groups are reactions to the stress or energy cost of progress, and more so the greater requirements of energy and time that are being asked of humanity as it attempts to cross this next barrier/threshold of advancement. There will always be some version of these groups in whatever given threshold of progress we're currently trying to traverse, but the problem is when our leadership and our foundation and our norms become corrupted with these reactionary elements. That is what causes an empire or any other social grouping to collapse under it's own weight.

Anyways, the point is it can be done... it's just really, really ****ing hard, but once you're on it and feel it internalize on a deep level inside you and reaped it's adaptations, you can't live any other way again. What I'm trying to figure out now is how I can get enough people to that point. How to train them to be good at real life and not just society's myopic view of what it thinks life actually is.     

5 hours ago, Hersh said:

Trump thinks he is so clever in a middle school, elementary school kind of way. I wonder if anyone around him had the spine to tell him how ****ing wrong he was in doing that. Perhaps one of the many generals he surrounds himself with these days. 

Does anyone know how to say in the Navajo language ...  " **** you, you orange descendant of white illegal immigrants" ?

Here are his full comments:

I'll note that when he says "things went extraordinarily smoothly" when he met with the top people at CFPB, well, then why have they started leaving?

http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20171127005636/en/Consumer-Financial-Protection-Bureau’s-Enforcement-Chief-Anthony

Anthony Alexis, the former Head of the Office of Enforcement at the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, has joined [law firm] Goodwin in the Washington, D.C. office as a partner and the head of the Consumer Financial Services Enforcement Practice

per trump trashing cnn international---which may indeed add even more risk to what they do---which is some exceptional global reporting (fox has some, too, btw, just nowhere near as extensive)---and i hear many say awful things involving his mortality and imaginative forms of pain and i can't help but think of how harsh some of those sentiments are...very very harsh...especially coming from the pope

i'm not a big fan (or critic--just meh) psych today,  but i knew this author and if you somehow haven't seen a nice basic layout of the subject of gaslighting, this works, and is so core to trumpworld ....who has taken it to a national stage with impressive success thanks to vast herds of the walking dumb...it really is easy to see...mix his idols norman vincent peale, dad, roy cohn, falwell, roger stone and the like and soup's on...one core component of don's m.o. and id

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/here-there-and-everywhere/201701/11-warning-signs-gaslighting-in-relationships

Trump is a moron. It's an idiotic thought process that leads him from "honoring Navaho Code  Talkers" to "I outta

mention that hilarious nickname I gave Elizabeth Warren."

It's just mind-bogglingly stupid. No sense of place. No sense of decorum. 

Oh, and **** Sarah Huckabee-Sanders for her cowardly attempt to justify Trump. She is a disgusting shill 

Archived