Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

On 6/30/2017 at 1:48 AM, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

You do live in a fantasy world. Anyone who insulates themselves with media that tells them what they want to hear 100% of the time... that they are always right and that anyone who disagrees with them is not only wrong, but an enemy is an individual who is not very intellectual, obviously unconcerned with facts, and therefore telling us that their thoughts & opinions (which aren't really their own) are completely irrelevant.

I agree....And I don't have much hope Liberals/Democrats will ever change

5 minutes ago, SkinsPassion4Life said:

You can always post in the Stadium...since you've been around as a Redskins fan since I was watching us win a Super Bowl, my junior year of high school.  :hi:

30 minutes ago, SkinsPassion4Life said:

two questions...

1) For all those going crazy over Russian meddling with the election....Don't we meddle in other countries elections?

2) Did we ever find out what Obama meant when he was caught saying that he'll have more flexibility after the elections in 2012?

1) Do we?  Can you cite some examples?  Also, even if we did, does that mean we should just accept when it happens to our elections?  If Syria shot a missile into Washington DC, do you think people would go "it's okay, we fired 59 tomahawk missiles at them in April, so that's fine."  

2)  Negotiating a planned NATO missile defense system that could potentially undermine Russia's security.  The criticism of Obama in that case was that he was signaling that he'd cave after the election, but could not do so in the run up to the election because it would be viewed that he was weak on Russia.  Pretty ironic that people would cite to an instance of a President being weak on Russia as a defense of Trump when Trump is inviting the Russians to the White House and volunteering code word-level intelligence to them. :) 

2 hours ago, SkinsPassion4Life said:

Oh please. 

Conservatives are doing a great one over on their supporters; everything we say is true; everything the opposing side says is a lie.

Last Week Tonight is left leaning, but very fact driven. Watch this clip of conservative news outlets trying to distort reality and give me that ****. Go ahead, fact check him. 

2 hours ago, PleaseBlitz said:

1) Do we?  Can you cite some examples?  Also, even if we did, does that mean we should just accept when it happens to our elections?  If Syria shot a missile into Washington DC, do you think people would go "it's okay, we fired 59 tomahawk missiles at them in April, so that's fine."  

2)  Negotiating a planned NATO missile defense system that could potentially undermine Russia's security.  The criticism of Obama in that case was that he was signaling that he'd cave after the election, but could not do so in the run up to the election because it would be viewed that he was weak on Russia.  Pretty ironic that people would cite to an instance of a President being weak on Russia as a defense of Trump when Trump is inviting the Russians to the White House and volunteering code word-level intelligence to them. :) 

1) Do we - yes - the last Israeli election is probably the strongest example - and no we should not  accept it happening in our elections.

2) Not sure you used the right example as Obama killed the defense system in 2009.

@SkinsPassion4LifeThing is, it's an apples to oranges comparison and you (or whoever) will just keep saying, "yeah, but they're both fruit!"

I'll add this - I've never seen so many ex-officials rail so hard against their own party (especially the party's president).  But no, it's just those lying liberals again.  

1 hour ago, SkinsPassion4Life said:

Republicans aren't always right and Dems aren't always wrong....just most of the time :)

You can find plenty of videos of Libs lying and full of BS

So that's your response? Everyone lies so it's okay to believe what I want? Your arrogance is disturbing. 

I'd be the first to get upset at a liberal news outlet who lies and gets away with it.  

I think the fundamental difference that we should begin to get our heads around is that it's left-leaning news organizations versus right leaning propaganda outfits. That's really the difference. The Right-wing media for the most part doesn't try to be a journalistic organization. They don't hold by the ethics and standards. That's why people get fired for getting it wrong at CNN or the NYTs, but nothing ever happens to hosts, reporters, or producers who get caught getting it wrong or even worse manufacturing stories at FOX News, Breitbart, or talk radio (Hell, they usually get raises and a better time slot).

The goal of CNN, ABC, CBS, etc. is to tell the news. The goal of FOX and pretty much all Right Wing Media is to present the Right's side.

I don't think I'm exaggerating.

Archived