Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

12 minutes ago, SkinsPassion4Life said:

Voter fraud is being investigated....lol....I agree that it was Trump BS-ing......The Trump/Russia collusion is being completely overblown by the media for ratings..

It's being investigated by a "commission" set up solely by Trump and set up solely because he is an obsessive man-child with a fragile ego who HATES the fact that the majority of Americans voted against him. So he decided to fire off his ****-cannon and declare, without even the slightest bit of evidence or evidence of evidence, that there was some sort of massive voter fraud and it needed to be "investigated".

The ability to distinguish between things that are real and things that are not is a very useful skill. Please use it.

You guys must have missed the "lol" when I mentioned the voter fraud investigation.....I said it was Trump BS-ing

In regards to Russia...I'm not saying it shouldn't be mentioned, but until there's a smoking gun, let the FBI/DOJ do their job....instead of coming up with bogus stories, click bait, etc...on a daily basis

3 minutes ago, SkinsPassion4Life said:

You guys must have missed the "lol" when I mentioned the voter fraud investigation.....I said it was Trump BS-ing

In regards to Russia...I'm not saying it shouldn't be mentioned, but until there's a smoking gun, let the FBI/DOJ do their job....instead of coming up with bogus stories, click bait, etc...on a daily basis

These stories are based on information passed off to the media from DoJ/FBI sources involved with the investigation.

Should the media stop reporting information being passed on to them that is deemed credible?

Just now, No Excuses said:

These stories are based on information passed off to the media from DoJ/FBI sources involved with the investigation.

Should the media stop reporting information being passed on to them?

only when it makes Trump look bad

#MAGA

Should the media stop reporting information being passed on to them that is deemed credible?

A lot of the stories are BS....FBI/DOJ has become political.....

1 minute ago, SkinsPassion4Life said:

A lot of the stories are BS....FBI/DOJ has become political.....

Michael Flynn would still have a job if they were BS.

There wouldn't be a special counsel if they were BS.

The FBI and DoJ as early as last year were investigating Democrats. 

You only think they are political now because they are investigating politicians you voted for.  

You don't care that they are serviced by men and women of integrity who value their work more than bull**** partisan politics. 

You only think they are political now because they are investigating politicians you voted for.  

You don't care that they are serviced by men and women of integrity who value their work more than bull**** partisan politics. 

I think Flynn is shady....someone Obama gave clearance to, by the way.

I never said the FBI and DOJ only investigated Republicans.

I'm sure there are plenty, if not most; who have integrity.....and I'm sure there are some who want to destroy Trump.

4 minutes ago, No Excuses said:

i genuinely admire your level of patience

1 hour ago, TryTheBeal! said:

I want to point out that this dude raved about how great the new Transformer flick is over in the "Last movie you saw" thread.  It's entirely possible this is a 12 year old y'all are arguing with.  Just sayin...

Did you follow me over to the Kirk Cousins thread as well?  Maybe you can enlighten people more on who I am and what my hobbies are.  So, you think it is ok to bring in what I posted on another thread, on another topic and try and use it for a smartass remark on this thread.  And then accuse me of being a 12 yr old?  

And since you did bring it into this thread in an attempt to attack me, yes, I went to see transformers with my son, which I often do when spending time with my kids.  I have seen ALL the transformer movies, Star Wars movies, iron man movies, avengers movies, war movies, etc. with my sons.  Do you have an issue with that as well?  Just sayin....

4 minutes ago, Rskins06 said:

Did you follow me over to the Kirk Cousins thread as well?  Maybe you can enlighten people more on who I am and what my hobbies are.  So, you think it is ok to bring in what I posted on another thread, on another topic and try and use it for a smartass remark on this thread.  And then accuse me of being a 12 yr old?  

And since you did bring it into this thread in an attempt to attack me, yes, I went to see transformers with my son, which I often do when spending time with my kids.  I have seen ALL the transformer movies, Star Wars movies, iron man movies, avengers movies, war movies, etc. with my sons.  Do you have an issue with that as well?  Just sayin....

Transformers 06: Rise of the Snowflake

6 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Transformers 06: Rise of the Snowflake

Your that guy who sits behind a keyboard, makes all theses smartass remarks to recover a loss of selfesteem which may have been snatched away by the bullies of your youth.  Especially knowing there is no way anyone would know who you really are or where you live, you feel empowered.  It is really a bubble of protection for you, which is ok, I hope it helps and let's you feel like a big boy.   If this is part of your therapy and healing, glad to help.

Have a great Independence Day.

23 minutes ago, Rskins06 said:

Your that guy who sits behind a keyboard, makes all theses smartass remarks to recover a loss of selfesteem which may have been snatched away by the bullies of your youth.  Especially knowing there is no way anyone would know who you really are or where you live, you feel empowered.  It is really a bubble of protection for you, which is ok, I hope it helps and let's you feel like a big boy.   If this is part of your therapy and healing, glad to help.

Have a great Independence Day.

Mild and playful online jab at movie tastes results in passive-aggressive, word salad explosion.  Sad.

Also, *you're.

1 hour ago, Springfield said:

I wish we had a president.   who respected the dignity of the office.

FTFY

And as much as it pains me, (and it honestly does) I cannot and will not be able to bring myself to flying the flag this 4th and doing all those ole-fashioned things I usually do with my son. Just catching up in this thread reminds me of why.

636343589174527321-NY-Daily-News.JPG?pre

Since 1993, when Clinton was elected; there has been 4 times when the new incoming President has had a congress of the same party.

1993 - Democrat Bill Clinton had a Democrat House and Senate for his first 2 years.

2001 - Republican George Bush had a Republican House and Senate for his first 6 months, before that Senator switched parties to give Dems control of Senate.

2009 - Democrat Barrack Obama had a Democrat House and Senate for his first 2 years.

2017 - Republican Donald Trump has a Republican House and Senate.

I think 42,43 and 44 were able to pass some significant legislation during the first 6 months. Trump hasn't and that shows you, how pathetic he is.  I'm too lazy to look this up but someone should look this up; to compare.

I am wrong with my assertion?

3 minutes ago, Rdskns2000 said:

I am wrong with my assertion?

Can't remember Clinton's first two years off the top of my head, aside from maybe the Crime Bill, but Bush 43 had his tax cut and Obama had the Stimulus package.

I don't fully fully blame Trump, though he certainly makes matters worse rather than better.

Looking at healthcare, for example, that's a primarily GOP issue.  The party is held together by brand loyalty but when you delve down into big issues, there are divides that harm their ability to do big things.  The moderates in the GOP face the truths of the consequences that the non-moderates don't or won't face.  For example, on immigration, the moderates understand that deportation of all illegals is impractical and likely pretty detrimental to the US.  They've long been willing to work with Dems to craft a comprehensive bill, but on the past couple occasions where attempts have been made (2006 and 2013) the non-moderate GOP has demanded "enforcement only" legislation.  It's not feasible, but that's the demand.  Similarly on healthcare, the moderates know that passing the Senate's bill would be catastrophic in a wide variety of ways, and so you have a small pocket of GOP resistance.

The internal divides are often kept small to avoid too much party disloyalty, but they exist and have prevented the GOP from acting on a number of fronts.

Of course, Trump does exacerbate the situation immensely.  He can't stump for the healthcare bill because he doesn't understand the first damn thing about it.  All he can do is fire meaningless platitudes while all studies about the bill basically savage it.  That won't get the bill anywhere close to 50% approval (which we see playing out with the bill's 17% approval; even if we were to provide the bill some extra points for those who feel it doesn't go far enough, it's probably never gonna see above 25% saying it's movement in the right direction).

Archived