Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

Just now, RedskinsFan44 said:

Newsmax and the Daily Signal are the top two hits. Limbaugh mught be more reputable.

The Limbaugh stuff is from 2015...There's a Forbes article from 2009...Washington Times in 2006....Etc....

Anytime the lefties get attacked; they go to the "Hannity, Limbaugh, Glenn Beck, Fox News, Breitbart,etc..." crutch.

20 minutes ago, bcl05 said:

Holy crap.  I saw his tweet earlier but didn't press play.  I figured it must just be an anodyne video of a choir doing the anthem or some other patriotic song.  

That is Leni Reifenstahl level creepy...

Singing, "Make America Great Again"  :blink:

17 minutes ago, SkinsPassion4Life said:

The Limbaugh stuff is from 2015...There's a Forbes article from 2009...Washington Times in 2006....Etc....

Anytime the lefties get attacked; they go to the "Hannity, Limbaugh, Glenn Beck, Fox News, Breitbart,etc..." crutch.

I mean, you could just admit you're wrong and disown the Ted Kennedy garbage.  That's what a real person would do.  Hell, that's what CNN would do.  

Dig down deep little fighter and make us proud...

3 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

I mean, you could just admit you're wrong and disown the Ted Kennedy garbage.  That's what a real person would do.  Hell, that's what CNN would do.  

Dig down deep little fighter and make us proud...

I'm just reporting what's out there on the "internets"

4 minutes ago, SkinsPassion4Life said:

I'm just reporting what's out there on the "internets"

Maybe this will help you find your backbone...and maybe not. 

C&P from the mostly excellent Gin and Tacos...

Don't let anyone tell you what it means to be an American.Don't let whoever can shout the loudest define who is and is not a Real American. Ronald Reagan and Audie Murphy were Americans. So were Sandra Bland and Mother Jones and Fred Hampton and Eugene Debs and Paul Robeson.

Don't let other people use their total ignorance of history to invent an America that never was and then insist that we must return to it. Don't let anyone rewrite American history as an unbroken tableau of pure Rugged Individualism devoid of collective action, community, public goods, and the role of central government. Don't support the fallacy that America has buried all of its problems in the past; that, OK, maybe a few people used to be racist but now we elected a black president so racism is over; that the drum beat of war hawks may have led us astray a few times, but this time is different; that we used to discriminate against women but stopped, and we used to treat poor people badly but now we don't, and that unfettered Robber Baron capitalism brought us to ruin once but this time just you watch and see the magic.

Don't be swayed by symbolism and empty emotional appeals. Think about what being an American means. Don't forget to remember all that we do have without forgetting all of the ways in which we can do better.

4 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Maybe this will help you find your backbone...and maybe not. 

C&P from the mostly excellent Gin and Tacos...

Don't let anyone tell you what it means to be an American.Don't let whoever can shout the loudest define who is and is not a Real American. Ronald Reagan and Audie Murphy were Americans. So were Sandra Bland and Mother Jones and Fred Hampton and Eugene Debs and Paul Robeson.

Don't let other people use their total ignorance of history to invent an America that never was and then insist that we must return to it. Don't let anyone rewrite American history as an unbroken tableau of pure Rugged Individualism devoid of collective action, community, public goods, and the role of central government. Don't support the fallacy that America has buried all of its problems in the past; that, OK, maybe a few people used to be racist but now we elected a black president so racism is over; that the drum beat of war hawks may have led us astray a few times, but this time is different; that we used to discriminate against women but stopped, and we used to treat poor people badly but now we don't, and that unfettered Robber Baron capitalism brought us to ruin once but this time just you watch and see the magic.

Don't be swayed by symbolism and empty emotional appeals. Think about what being an American means. Don't forget to remember all that we do have without forgetting all of the ways in which we can do better.

Ok..thanks for that....I'll take it under consideration  : )

1 hour ago, SkinsPassion4Life said:

ironic

So you were remembering those articles from 8 and 11 years ago?

27 minutes ago, RedskinsFan44 said:

ironic

So you were remembering those articles from 8 and 11 years ago?

I have a really good memory :) ....If you google it, you can find plenty of articles on this.

You can also go read Saul Alinsky - Rules For Radicals to better understand what the left is all about.

10 minutes ago, SkinsPassion4Life said:

You can also go read Saul Alinsky - Rules For Radicals to better understand what the left is all about.

Satan, right?

So, is there proof that Ted Kennedy colluded with the Russians? Let's qualify "proof" as evidence that is stronger than say... the Steele dossier.

5 hours ago, visionary said:

I suppose he could be discussing what to with NK with some of his customers.

4 hours ago, visionary said:

3 hours ago, No Excuses said:

He's spent 22% of his presidency on fancy private golf courses. A true man of the people.

#MAGA!!!

Don't forget: 

President Obama should have gone to Louisiana days ago, instead of golfing. Too little, too late!

While our wonderful president was out playing golf all day, the TSA is falling apart, just like our government! Airports a total disaster!

"@YankeeRunnerLV:Can U trick Obama into appearing on @ApprenticeNBC by telling him Golf is involved so you can do Country a favor& FIRE HIM!

"@mooovin_on: No Bush, no Clinton, no RINOs, no golfing, no more handouts!! It's got to be @realDonaldTrump. Time for #Trump2016"

Obama has admitted that he spends his mornings watching @ESPN. Then he plays golf, fundraises & grants amnesty to illegals.

President Obama has a major meeting on the N.Y.C. Ebola outbreak, with people flying in from all over the country, but decided to play golf!

"@nikkio: DonaldTrump: Only way to get Obama to do right for our Marine would be for every country club across USA to deny him golf access

We pay for Obama's travel so he can fundraise millions so Democrats can run on lies. Then we pay for his golf.

Can you believe that,with all of the problems and difficulties facing the U.S., President Obama spent the day playing golf.Worse than Carter

Can you believe we still have not gotten our Marine out of Mexico. He sits in prison while our PRESIDENT plays golf and makes bad decisions!

"@Kalozap: Obama's mind, IsIs, ebola, etc.... and then thinking, boy I wish I was on the golf coarse. What should I wear on the Links"

If Obama resigns from office NOW, thereby doing a great service to the country—I will give him free lifetime golf at any one of my courses!

"@TheBigJamesG: What kind of president doesn't get playing golf after a cruel beheading isn't the thing to do? Detached from reality he is"

"@__________IAN: "No one respects golf more than me, but there is a time and place for everything"- Mr.Trump hitting the nail on the head!"

"@BackOnTrackUSA: @realDonaldTrump While Obama vacations,golfs, attends parties & jazz concerts, ISIS is chopping heads off of journalists."

"@jeff_smith7: @realDonaldTrump Maybe Perry can put in a 9 hole golf course on the banks of the Rio Grande to lure Obama to see the border?"

"@gretawire: PresObama is not busy talking to Congress about Syria..he is playing golf ...go figure"

"@pellscuse11: @realDonaldTrump Who plays more golf, yourself or the President? My money is on POTUS." You win!

9 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Satan, right?

So, is there proof that Ted Kennedy colluded with the Russians? Let's qualify "proof" as evidence that is stronger than say... the Steele dossier.

If that dude has actually read R4R, then I'm Eddie Van Halen.

Just now, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Satan, right?

I'm not even talking about the Satan part.....more like.....

Rule No. 13: "Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it and polarize it ... All issues must be polarized if action is to follow."

Or how about....

Rule No. 4: "Make the enemy live up to their own book of rules."  "You can kill them with this, for they can no more obey their own rules than the Christian can live up to Christianity."

Remember when Hilary said Republicans were here "enemy"?     

4 minutes ago, SkinsPassion4Life said:

Remember when Hilary said Republicans were here "enemy"?     

Vaguely. I remember Trump doing the same thing. The entire idea that the other party is the enemy is quite possibly the number one issue with politics in America nowadays.

I haven't read rules for radicals but, and especially without context, I don't see what is so bad about the quotes you provided. From the little I know about Saul Alinsky, he was a community activist who did a lot of good. I'm going to stop there for now because I honestly don't know much about him so don't want to put my foot in my mouth if he ended up in jail or something.

Archived