Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

I assume all the right wing talking heads who made a big deal about Hillary slipping on stairs or fainting and how it was proof that she was unfit for the presidency are going to be very troubled by Trump's confusion about finding a big limo that is sitting right in front of him.

...right?

I wonder how far he'd have wandered if no one stopped him.  Like, would he have gotten completely off the runway?  Off the airport?  He almost looked like he caught himself about 20 yards away, but I'm not sure if it wasn't Secret Service waving frantically just off frame.

They way he projects his own weaknesses on others. I thought we'd all know by now that includes serious physical and mental health issues. When he called out Clinton's stamina and strength. That was letting us know he probably suffered from those issues without medication that has him tweeting at all hours. 

2 hours ago, visionary said:

After posting his apology, "HanA**holeSolo" called CNN's KFile and confirmed his identity. In the interview, "HanA**holeSolo" sounded nervous about his identity being revealed and asked to not be named out of fear for his personal safety and for the public embarrassment it would bring to him and his family.
CNN is not publishing "HanA**holeSolo's" name because he is a private citizen who has issued an extensive statement of apology, showed his remorse by saying he has taken down all his offending posts, and because he said he is not going to repeat this ugly behavior on social media again. In addition, he said his statement could serve as an example to others not to do the same.

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/07/04/politics/kfile-reddit-user-trump-tweet/index.html

Looks like dude apologized because the internet became real. It's all fun calling for the extermination of entire races till your internet safespace gets blown up.

I wish to receive the tolerance and forgiveness that I would've gladly denied to nearly anyone else. ~ CuckSolo

f you have a problem with trolling it is an addiction just like any other addiction someone can have to something and don't be embarrassed to ask for help.

Really like the "Trolling addict" angle.  Way to sell it.

Archived