Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

It still dumbfounds me how Trump thinks he can get away with something as ludicrous as altering a weather map with a sharpie. But it happens over and over again. He does something buffoonish, lies about it, does something insanely obvious to try and cover it up, and then seems taken aback when people call him on it. Like nobody is going to notice a ridiculous hand drawn black blob attached to a computer generated white cone. That's like a little kid breaking the cookie jar, trying to glue it back together with elmers, and being surprised when his parents are like "um, no". 

19 minutes ago, mistertim said:

It still dumbfounds me how Trump thinks he can get away with something as ludicrous as altering a weather map with a sharpie. But it happens over and over again. He does something buffoonish, lies about it, does something insanely obvious to try and cover it up, and then seems taken aback when people call him on it.

Doesn’t dumbfound me at all. He thinks he can get away with obvious lies because an entire political party, media machine, and a bunch of bots will reinforce the lie and millions & millions of Americans will believe whatever he tells them.

Y'all are going to love it when he pulls his  "I'm not leaving, I didn't lose the election, and in fact i think I'm president for life" move next November.

And you'll be even more confounded when all of his "america lovin'" supporters back him on it.

Any bets?

~Bang

Former Trump campaign staffer Alva Johnson told The Daily Beast she is dropping her lawsuit accusing President Trump of pay discrimination and non-consensually kissing her, telling the publication that she concedes it would have little chance of success.

“I’m fighting against a person with unlimited resources, and repeatedly the judicial system has failed to find fault in his behavior,” Johnson told the publication on Wednesday. “That’s a huge mountain to climb.”

7 hours ago, mistertim said:

It still dumbfounds me how Trump thinks he can get away with something as ludicrous as altering a weather map with a sharpie. But it happens over and over again. He does something buffoonish, lies about it, does something insanely obvious to try and cover it up, and then seems taken aback when people call him on it. Like nobody is going to notice a ridiculous hand drawn black blob attached to a computer generated white cone. That's like a little kid breaking the cookie jar, trying to glue it back together with elmers, and being surprised when his parents are like "um, no". 

Official supporter's thinking see,s to be 1) he was joking and 2) look at him troll the lamestream media!

4 hours ago, Bang said:

Y'all are going to love it when he pulls his  "I'm not leaving, I didn't lose the election, and in fact i think I'm president for life" move next November.

And you'll be even more confounded when all of his "america lovin'" supporters back him on it.

Any bets?

That’s exactly what’s going to happen.

7 hours ago, Bang said:

Any bets?

~Bang

It would very quickly be sent to the Supreme Court to make a decision.  Glad it hasn't been slanted any particular direction.

Archived