Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

12 hours ago, Llevron said:

I’m old enough to remember when conservatives hated the Taliban 

And I am old enough to remember when W's regime sent them over $40 million in aid in the summer of 2001...even though we knew they were beating women, destroying cultural treasures, and sheltering Bin Laden.

2 hours ago, Riggo-toni said:

And I am old enough to remember when W's regime sent them over $40 million in aid in the summer of 2001...even though we knew they were beating women, destroying cultural treasures, and sheltering Bin Laden.

I didn’t know that at all actually 

2 hours ago, Burgold said:

The GOP has never supported members of the military except due to accident or convenience. What they support wholeheartedly is the industrial military complex.

When I retire in a few years and am able to speak freely, I'll give you all some real insight on this topic.  But here is a sneak peek.

Neither side give a single **** about the individual service member.  Now the companies that line the campaign pockets, that is a bit different. 

Not sure if to post this here or the Congress thread.  But ol' Linds is one of Don's biggest butthole-suckers, and these are the types of folks that prominent, Trump-supporting GOP members of Congress take pictures with...

The chief scientist at NOAA said in an email to colleagues yesterday that he is investigating whether the agency’s response to President Trump’s Hurricane Dorian tweets constituted a violation of NOAA policies and ethics.

In an email to NOAA staff that was obtained by The Washington Post, the official, Craig McLean, called the agency’s response “political” and a “danger to public health and safety.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/weather/2019/09/09/noaas-chief-scientist-will-investigate-why-agency-backed-trump-over-its-experts-dorian-email-shows/

Archived