Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

4 hours ago, StillUnknown said:

If she was Mitch, impeachment proceedings would have begun the minute they gained control of the house.

Mitch is the most destructive soul I've seen in congress, but he is far from a do nothing type. If he's doing nothing, its purposeful.

I mean, she blocks the Democrats plans as much as Mitch does.

43 minutes ago, nonniey said:

I like Mitch, he is neither ineffective or inept unlike a certain other person you all love to talk about.

Since you're here. The person we love to talk about is running a 95% standard Republican administration. Can't imagine you don't love this guys policies if you love you some Mitch 

28 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:

Since you're here. The person we love to talk about is running a 95% standard Republican administration. Can't imagine you don't love this guys policies if you love you some Mitch 

Policies isn't really the issue in my book. Making them work, getting them passed etc. etc. is the issue.

2 minutes ago, nonniey said:

Policies isn't really the issue in my book. Making them work, getting them passed etc. etc. is the issue.

What is the legislative agenda that doesn't involve just confirming judges? Can't remember any accomplishments legislatively outside of corporate tax cuts. 

Recall an Onion article in which W eliminated the federal deficit.  

The staff were arguing over the conference table over a budget, which concluded with the lines:

Revenues

Spending

Deficit

And W took a pen and drew a line through the last line.  

1 hour ago, @SkinsGoldPants said:

God, that is pathetic. The chart is from, what, a week ago.  All that because he can't admit he made a stupid mistake. 

Just when I assume I can't think any less of a person, he proves me wrong.

Archived