Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

9 hours ago, visionary said:

And we had a post, few days back.  SecState asked for a copy of some deal we're supposedly currently negotiating.  (Don't remember if its this one.)  And was told he couldn't see it except in a SCIF, and couldn't have a copy or keep notes.  

3 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:

Can't read the article because I'm not going to subscribe to read it.  But the little I've read, I'm not sure it's not justified.  

They did agree to downgrade ther own cars (although maybe with the noble motive of reducing pollution), if their competition downgraded their cars, too.  

Granted, it's a safe bet that, if the same companies had conspired to raid their employee's pension plans, we wouldn't be reading about any investigation.  But I think it's at least close to the law.  

Looks like bruh is back at it again today, complaining on twitter that the media hasn't apologized to him yet for....reporting that he made **** up and doctored a map with a sharpie.

On another note I was watching a video of the Boris Johnson fail in Parliament a bit ago and I was imagining Trump having to be in that sort of government, where he would have to defend his point while lawmakers jeered at him. Dude would absolutely lose it; he'd be in a fetal position screaming within 5 minutes. I remember when Bush went to England and was going to address Parliament as was customary but his handlers cancelled it because they knew he'd get jeered by lawmakers who were against the Iraq war and that there's no way he would be able to handle it. And Bush was about 10x smarter and more capable than Trump is (not that that's saying much). 

I think this belongs in this thread?  Related to Donny's trade war....

I work in Acquisitions for the federal gov't, and a contractor just submitted a quote for $685,000 on an IT licenses requirement that involves server maintenance and replacement parts.  There's a blurb in the comments section of the vendor quote that reads:  "Prices in this quote may be subject to significant increase due to recent government tariffs."

Of course, the vendor will pass along any additional costs to Uncle Sam, and when the gov't buys something, it's with our tax dollars.  So I guess....that's us "winning?"  :headbang: 

The funny thing is Trump is the one dragging this one, thinking he can turn it into more "fake news" fodder, but in reality all it's highlighting is that he is actually the one who is the phony, about nearly everything he has ever spoken of.  The dude is a fake, and this sharpie marked map is a microcosm for his entire career, personal life, and Presidency. 

1 hour ago, Chew said:

I think this belongs in this thread?  Related to Donny's trade war....

I work in Acquisitions for the federal gov't, and a contractor just submitted a quote for $685,000 on an IT licenses requirement that involves server maintenance and replacement parts.  There's a blurb in the comments section of the vendor quote that reads:  "Prices in this quote may be subject to significant increase due to recent government tariffs."

Of course, the vendor will pass along any additional costs to Uncle Sam, and when the gov't buys something, it's with our tax dollars.  So I guess....that's us "winning?"  :headbang: 

Just email a receipt for the difference to China with a note saying "Trump said you'd pay this. Thx"

Funny he's acting like the victim here, but he's the wrong using a doctored map. I can't imagine the mental gymnastics the White House staff are going  through to eventually go on camera and defend the behavior. The Sunday morning shows will be interesting this week...assuming there's not some other contrived controversy to deflect off of this one. 

Archived