Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

1 hour ago, Busch1724 said:

Funny he's acting like the victim here, but he's the wrong using a doctored map. I can't imagine the mental gymnastics the White House staff are going  through to eventually go on camera and defend the behavior. The Sunday morning shows will be interesting this week...assuming there's not some other contrived controversy to deflect off of this one. 

Interesting thing is that from what I've read when this sort of stuff happens he genuinely seems to be able to convince himself that he's the victim and he's been wronged. So it's not necessarily just an act to try and rile up his base (though it is that as well). The guy is seriously mentally ill. 

12 hours ago, mistertim said:

Jesus ****ing Christ. These people have no shame at all. I mean, we already knew that from countless pieces of evidence. But that doesn't change how cringeworthy it still is to see when it happens.

I hope that those that voted for him feel shame. 

46 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

I don’t believe a word of this Taliban/Camp David nonsense.

Waiting for the future tweet. "Fake news media is saying Taliban refused to me with your fav president (me). WRONG! I was the one who told them no. Guess they don't want peace?"

Cool cool cool

This moron is directing people who actually know science to condemn science.  If you’re planning on voting for him, you should feel shame.  Spineless idiot pricks.

Like, I care about weather.  All these idiot Trump supporters are just in it for the lolz.  They are the anarchists of the day.

Archived