Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

Just now, No Excuses said:

Bet he would never call West Virginia or the other plethora of rural, opioid ridden districts “infested”. 

Those are of course, good Americans down on their luck and ****ed over by the “globalists”. 

And, of course, there's this:

https://www.baltimoresun.com/citypaper/bcpnews-trump-s-son-in-law-is-a-baltimore-slumlord-and-that-s-not-even-the-worst-of-it-20170523-story.html

Tenants allege Trump's son-in-law is a Baltimore "slumlord," and that's not even the worst of it

Jared Kushner, the President's son-in-law, sues his Baltimore tenants for thousands of dollars in bogus debts, on which he also gets judgments allowing him to garnish their wages and drain their bank accounts.

This according to Pro Publica's Alec MacGillis, who reports in a story for this Sunday's New York Times Magazine that Kushner quietly bought-up thousands of modest and run-down apartment units in Essex and other Baltimore suburbs, whose tenants complain of poor maintenance, harsh rent collection techniques, and relentless pursuit of old and sometimes dubious debts generated after tenants moved out.

MacGillis leads off with Kamiia Warren, who moved out of Cove Village in Essex years ago to get away from a crazy neighbor. She had permission to do so from the apartment's managers, yet Kushner's company sued her years later for breaking the lease, winning more than $3,000 plus fees and expenses: almost $5,000 total by 2014.

At one point in the story, a private investigator looking into Westminster Management, Kusher's property management company says, "they're nothing but slumlords." MacGillis notes the P.I. is a Trump supporter and had no idea of the connection between Trump's son-in-law and Westminster.

So the current president of the United States is a racist pos and twa still gonna vote "straight ticket" color me shocked I say.... Almost 90% of identified Republicans approve of this asshole.... Let that sink in for a minute, but I, as a black guy should give the republican party a chance.... lol.. Ok

14 minutes ago, killerbee99 said:

So the current presidemt of the United States is a racist pos and twa still gonna vote "straight ticket" color me shocked I say.... Almost 90% of identified Republicans approve of this asshole.... Let that sink in for a minute, but I, as a black guy should give the republican party a chance.... lol.. Ok

hey man, he's trying to free asap rocky. we're supposed to be appeased

10 minutes ago, killerbee99 said:

So the current presidemt of the United States is a racist pos and twa still gonna vote "straight ticket" color me shocked I say.... Almost 90% of identified Republicans approve of this asshole.... Let that sink in for a minute, but I, as a black guy should give the republican party a chance.... lol.. Ok

This a dude that has said he'd vote for a segregationist as long as they keep it to themselves and toe the party line 

4 hours ago, killerbee99 said:

So the current president of the United States is a racist pos and twa still gonna vote "straight ticket" color me shocked I say.... Almost 90% of identified Republicans approve of this asshole.... Let that sink in for a minute, but I, as a black guy should give the republican party a chance.... lol.. Ok

I might vote FOR him this time if ya'll don't up your game.

1 minute ago, Rdskns2000 said:

You voted for him last time. None of this Gop ticket b.s.  By doing that,  you voted for Trump.  

he was certainly part of the package, of course I never voted FOR him like Beal and Sisko and co.

while much of the last two days i've been really loathing a lot of dem/lib stuff, after that ****ing racist cattle call tweet i have little if any respect for almost any "conservative voice" other than never trumpers.

every goper that ain't gonna stand up and say "ok, no matter what else is up, i will vote for the icky dem nominee this one time as long as it isn't bernie" should attend one of my assisted suicide seminars

as effed as the dems are, there's no comparison to the cesspool that's the face and the base of the gop right now

you're either supporting this **** or you're against it and everything else is bs

1 hour ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

Tell me more about the assisted suicide seminars! 

i saw your laffy on my post and thought you were just mocking me 

anyway, the seminars include me and the participant i choose and tend to be more energetic the most folks expect, and gratifyingly, statistics support the seminar's efficacy

i'm pleased it's going as well as it is after the kerfuffle over my work on involuntary retroactive abortion interventions

Archived