Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

2 minutes ago, Springfield said:

I disagree.  It makes us as a country, both sides, look bad.  Whoever did it should be held accountable.

It definitely makes us look bad that the White House pays zero attention to details, but that's not new information.  This is also likely protected speech under the 1st Amendment.  

Just now, PleaseBlitz said:

Likely protected speech under the 1st Amendment.  

I figured.  Well, they should be fired I guess?

This just makes the whole executive branch look amateur.  Sure, Trump has brought it down a tick, but I’d rather try and hold a little prestige to it somehow.

1 minute ago, Springfield said:

I figured.  Well, they should be fired I guess?

This just makes the whole executive branch look amateur.  Sure, Trump has brought it down a tick, but I’d rather try and hold a little prestige to it somehow.

I edited my post and we agree.  The way to hold a little prestige to the Presidency is getting rid of the clown ass mother****er currently holding the position.  

I don’t care. People should be taping toilet paper to his shoes and making his mic sound like Gilbert Gottfried and putting fake logos and messages on the side of AF1 etc. 

Make the entire thing look as stupid and incompetent as it really is. There shouldn’t be one thing in this administration people can point to and say isn’t a joke. because it all is so remove the potential of hiding it. It’ll make the return to normalcy that much sweeter and defined. 

If they can’t be competent enough to stop it then let it out. It’s a reflection on the admin not the people that did that logo

Monica Crowley is basically Kelly Ann Conway.  Same breed. 

Remember how the GOP used (maybe still uses) Iran saying "wipe Israel off the map" as a talking point over and over....(and yeah there is some merit to pointing out that it is a horrible thing to say) but when Trump says that about another country, not a peep, because.........Trump.

4 hours ago, purbeast said:

(CNN) - An audiovisual aide for conservative student group Turning Point USA was fired this week after President Donald Trump appeared on a stage in front of a parody image of the presidential seal at its Teen Student Action Summit.

BEHOLD:  The power of NOT GIVING A **** about your ****ty job.  

9 hours ago, Springfield said:

I disagree.  It makes us as a country, both sides, look bad.  Whoever did it should be held accountable.

That dip**** and his inept administration doesn't reflect on me in the slightest. And if THIS is the deciding moment for someone's opinion on the Trump Administration then their dumbasses who simply haven't been paying attention.

Bernie Madoff asking Trump to reduce his prison sentence for massive Ponzi scheme

Notorious Ponzi schemer Bernie Madoff is asking that President Donald Trump reduce his 150-year prison sentence — a a request that Madoff’s prosecutor promptly called “the very definition of chutzpah.”

Madoff, 81, is currently locked up in a federal prison in Butner, North Carolina, for orchestrating the largest Ponzi scheme in history.

Click on the link for the full article

Archived