Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

29 minutes ago, Jumbo said:

i'd figure the biggest thing another racist tweet was to distract from and also as payback for is cummings specifically going after jared (focus on personal saudi biz and msb comm flurry during murder) and ivanka (biz ties, other) now, especially with email servers being a part of the story   :806:

You are a suspicious one. ...I concur, of course deflecting to obvious Baltimore issues makes Cummings focus elsewhere a selling point.

The orange one  might make a politician yet.

4 hours ago, Dan T. said:

I can - somewhat - understand low information voters pulling the lever for this racist, divisive, lying cancer. I can certainly understand racists voting for him.

You know, though.

What will your excuse be?

He’s already told you. You made him do it.

1 hour ago, LadySkinsFan said:

Good god, he's nominated someone who believes in conspiracy theories. And he's going to have the highest security clearances, if he passes them.

remember back when flynn was appointed i was saying one of the first moves for the grand takeover is to prune the enemy ranks you know have the power of hire/fire over... slowly and methodically replace every govt agency personnel from leadership on down, inc contractors,  as much as possible with your stooges...think of how much of our national security data chowderhead and all his allied chowderheads know already and who might get to hear about it if they have something of value to offer trumpco

think of all the many more minions will be slated in over the next year...and he walked his way to getting the justice dep't in his back pocket, lot of fed court judges in key places where oversight cases come...the pentagon is in major ( no pun int) disarray with leadership holes all over the place, he believes he has the military and the cops...set up to play the election fraud game big time..been saying this all since he got the nod :evil::P

and they need to build those rat traps around the white house more the size of a mannikin crate

3 minutes ago, hailmary said:

Looking more and more like our Democrat led cities across America............🤔

You should talk nicer about the places that generate 2/3rds of America’s GDP and keep the country moving forward for all the racist bumpkins. :)

https://www.brookings.edu/blog/the-avenue/2016/11/29/another-clinton-trump-divide-high-output-america-vs-low-output-america/

TAK ABOUT OBSTRUCTION......illegal alien raped a child in Philadelphia after the city refused to comply with an ICE detainer request & released him back into the city. Sanctuary city mayors should be arrested for defying federal immigration law & be held civilly liable for these incidents. Where's Mueller when you need him?..................🤔

who asked you about obstruction? :806:

not to interrupt another one of your entertaining (for now) drive-bys

but i think some of us know where mueller is---if you don't, you're not really in play

410.jpg

428.jpg

443.jpg

36 minutes ago, hailmary said:

TAK ABOUT OBSTRUCTION......illegal alien raped a child in Philadelphia after the city refused to comply with an ICE detainer request & released him back into the city. Sanctuary city mayors should be arrested for defying federal immigration law & be held civilly liable for these incidents. Where's Mueller when you need him?..................🤔

Youre not telling the whole story.

Probably don’t even know it.

10 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Great more copy and paste garbage from right wing twitter trolls for us

easy dude

don't mock them when they're sending their very best

treat them as christians would

1 minute ago, Springfield said:

Youre not telling the whole story.

Probably don’t even know it.

well, let's not invite space patrol to get into it ion this thread in any more depth in a "serious" (haha) manner

so that's a no-go to you in case you're thinking about it hailmary

now i'd just take the story as he wants to sell it, say it's awful, and not really be distracted from his superbly argued/crafted drive-bys

Archived