Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

18 minutes ago, Springfield said:

I don’t see why people even bother with Omorosa other than to hear things about the president that they don’t like.  How can you even trust what she says.

Thats exactly what it is and its dangerous to be honest. The enemy of my enemy is my friend **** is part of how we got here. 

But I am totally waiting for new salacious details. Its a problem. 

The President brought this on himself though. If he was trust worthy, no one would even listen to her. Hes not, so people are. There are consequences to bad politics and unfortunately this is one of them. Omorosa my take down the Trump all by herself. She knows exactly what shes doing - and he taught her how to do it. Karma is a ****. And her name is Omorosa 

1 hour ago, Springfield said:

I don’t see why people even bother with Omorosa other than to hear things about the president that they don’t like.  How can you even trust what she says.

She's an interesting one, Omorosa.

I am beginning to think she had quite a bit more self awareness than we might have originally thought.

She seems to know she'd have a credibility issue if she just said the Pres said "X," so she recorded to ensure receipts.

That is to say she is credible because she is going to prove everything she's saying via these tapes.

I give her credit for keeping receipts.  Lots of people don't.

8 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

It's weird that people pay more attention to Omorosa Manigualt than John Brennan.  

Like, really weird.  

I think its the tapes more than anything else. She has produced what she said she had. Brennan just says what half the country already believes.

3 minutes ago, RedskinsFan44 said:

I think its the tapes more than anything else. She has produced what she said she had. Brennan just says what half the country already believes.

Given their respective histories and access to information, I believe Brennan's word more than Omorosa with tapes.  

17 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

It's weird that people pay more attention to Omorosa Manigualt than John Brennan.  

Like, really weird.  

Because of the drama surrounding Omorosa. She's a pseudo celebrity whereas Joe Schmoe has no idea who Brennan is. It's simple ratings. 

Where are these $15k a month bribes coming from? Specifically, who is paying them and with what source of money?

19 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Like, really weird.  

Agreed but we love to watch car crashes too.

8 minutes ago, visionary said:

Wow.

William H. McRaven, a retired Navy admiral, was commander of the U.S. Joint Special Operations Command from 2011 to 2014. He oversaw the 2011 Navy SEAL raid in Pakistan that killed al-Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden.

Dear Mr. President:

Former CIA director John Brennan, whose security clearance you revoked on Wednesday, is one of the finest public servants I have ever known. Few Americans have done more to protect this country than John. He is a man of unparalleled integrity, whose honesty and character have never been in question, except by those who don’t know him.

Therefore, I would consider it an honor if you would revoke my security clearance as well, so I can add my name to the list of men and women who have spoken up against your presidency.

Like most Americans, I had hoped that when you became president, you would rise to the occasion and become the leader this great nation needs.

A good leader tries to embody the best qualities of his or her organization. A good leader sets the example for others to follow. A good leader always puts the welfare of others before himself or herself.

Your leadership, however, has shown little of these qualities. Through your actions, you have embarrassed us in the eyes of our children, humiliated us on the world stage and, worst of all, divided us as a nation.

If you think for a moment that your McCarthy-era tactics will suppress the voices of criticism, you are sadly mistaken. The criticism will continue until you become the leader we prayed you would be.

Image result for gif explosion walk away animated

'If they take the House, he wins big': Trump loyalists see upside in impeachment

>>There’s a new way of demonstrating loyalty to Donald Trump and his Republican Party: Claiming that the president could not only survive an impeachment effort, but that it would guarantee his victory in 2020.  <<<<

I actually buy into this that impeaching Trump before 2020, could in fact backfire and lead to his reelection.

===========================================================================================================

>>>ADM McRaven said, " If you think for a moment that your McCarthy-era tactics will suppress the voices of criticism, you are sadly mistaken. The criticism will continue until you become the leader we prayed you would be."<<<

One problem.  Trump will never be the leader anyone prays he will be.

Just pointing out what the folks in this thread already know:

Trump didn't revoke Brennan's security clearance on Wednesday. He did it three weeks ago. Two days after a Russian gangster tweeted for him to do it. (To obstruct justice). 

They heald the announcement till they needed a distraction. (Probably of the Manafort trial). 

Archived