Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

1 hour ago, tshile said:

When you stop having a need to access information your clearance goes inactive. That way if you acquire a new need to access information that can been done quickly via reactivation. As opposed to a new clearance investigation all over again.  

So yes, like comey. Also like majority of people who have ever held a clearance. 

It makes complete sense to revoke Flynn’s clearance. The fact that it hasn’t been revoked  doesn’t mean Flynn has access to classified material, which is what some people will think from “has a security clearance”

unless his didn’t go inactive. That would be a giant screw up and need to be investigated. 

This stick is not worth chasing off the porch. 

Yeah, I assume when he is officially convicted it will be. revoked. The only reason its anything is Trump revoking clearances based on personal grievances.

13 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

On to the next farce. 

I think everyone agreed dropping $90 million on trumps ego wasn’t a good look heading into the midterms 

42 minutes ago, Llevron said:

Shes been behind the curtain, seen the truth, brought back receipts AND is taking it all directly to the people he calls the enemy of the people. 

I'm starting to think she has exactly what she says she does. If I'm Muller I'm def hitting her up. 

She said she’s already spoken to Mueller’s team 

I’m ok with a space force because it means we are only about 500 years away from a United Nations Space Command that will begin to colonize other planets eventually stumbling across a collection of alien races united under a shared religion that will consider humanity an affront to their gods and wage war on us with the intent to wipe humanity from the galaxy whereupon we will turn to a top secret military project already under works that abducted children to create genetically enhanced cyborg super soldiers that will eventually be used to battle the alien races which will lead to the discovery of ancient ringworld artifacts scattered across space by a previous technologically superior civilization that created and later activated these ringworld superweapons wiping out all sentient life in the galaxy to save all future races from a parasitic alien lifeform that feeds on organic life and now we find ourselves in a race against time to take control of the ringworld before the collection of alien races activate it thinking it will raise them to the afterlife and status among their gods when in actually it will destroy all life in the galaxy unless the one true lord and savior can rescue humanity from the brink of annihilation 

FCCD11E1-A9AA-4E6A-800B-64CB93A35760.jpeg

6 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

I’m ok with a space force because it means we are only about 500 years away from a United Nations Space Command that will begin to colonize other planets eventually stumbling across a collection of alien races united under a shared religion that will consider humanity an affront to their gods and wage war on us with the intent to wipe humanity from the galaxy whereupon we will turn to a top secret military project already under works that abducted children to create genetically enhanced cyborg super soldiers that will eventually be used to battle the alien races which will lead to the discovery of ancient ringworld artifacts scattered across space by a previous technologically superior civilization that created and later activated these ringworld superweapons wiping out all sentient life in the galaxy to save all future races from a parasitic alien lifeform that feeds on organic life and now we find ourselves in a race against time to take control of the ringworld before the collection of alien races activate it thinking it will raise them to the afterlife and status among their gods when in actually it will destroy all life in the galaxy unless the one true lord and savior can rescue humanity from the brink of annihilation 

FCCD11E1-A9AA-4E6A-800B-64CB93A35760.jpeg

I have been waiting for this for like a month. 

At the home of a client, with Fox on the tv. Here's what I learned. 

The Steele dossier was virtually the entire basis for every one of Carter Paige's FISA warrants. Despite the fact that James Comey knew at the time that it was produced by the Clinton campaign. 

The dossier is full of Russian lies. (Wait, I thought Russia was The Good Guys). 

Reagan brought down the Soviet Union my being nice to Russia instead of calling them names like his predecessors did. And that's obviously why Trump is sucking up to them since the day he took office. 

Even Steele himself has stated under oath that even he doesn't believe what's in it. (When asked, under oath, whether he could personally swear that every thing in it was true, Steele replied that of course he couldn't, it was raw intelligence). 

The fact that these people still have security clearances proves just how corrupt the system is. 

The conspiracy theory left MSNBC is in full meltdown because they believe that a security clearance is a constitutional right. 

Mueller is is pushing this tax case against Manafort, which has ZERO to do with Mueller, ZERO to do with Russia, ZERO to do with Trump, and ZERO to do with the campaign, and is ignoring the clearly proven fact that Hillary Clinton colluded with foreign spy Steele, (who also colluded with Comey, and with the Russian lawyer who was at the Trump Tower meeting), to attempt to overthrow a duly elected POTUS, because Mueller's entire team is composed entirely of Democrats, which renders them incapable of recognizing reality. 

Archived