Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

wow...if only mikey in all his super-sized xtian-y goodness could work up a fraction of that concern for locating/reuniting hundreds of kids separated from their parents by a criminally stupid and criminally malevolent policy

18 minutes ago, Burgold said:

I don't see the value of taking away Brenan's security clearance. I mean I guess it's fine as he no longer works there, but on the other hand, you lose the advantage of his ability to consult to the best of his ability. I'm sure he has a wealth of knowledge, strategies, and contacts that are invaluable, but it's not really possible for him to help they need to talk to him in generalities and "what if" scenarios.

The removal comes off as petty and without purpose, but also has the potential to create harm. Worse, it would've at least been nice for Trumps to consult Coates before doing it.

If they feel the need to consult him it can be restored

1 hour ago, Fresh8686 said:

I was hoping you'd show some honest thought so I could re-think and adjust my placing of you in the category of people who discard intellectual honesty when challenged

Nah, you're good.

I enjoy the people I debate with here. You don't have to be one of them, I don't really need anymore. 

having clearance for those guys is no big thing either way, and removing it just one of a million smaller examples of trump being the malign petty pos he has always been..i love they say it's because Brennan has been deranged/unstable :ols:

1 hour ago, DogofWar1 said:

Thankfully Mattis is supposed to be required to sign off on any nuke usage

I do not know why you have any faith in anyone employed by Trump at this point.

Even if the person does what we want, you cannot rule out Trump finding a way around it (even if it means firing him.)

I'm pretty sure the only reason he hasn't done something about Mueller is because he's been told he'll be impeached and removed extremely quickly. 

The dude pretty much has no respect for any chain of command, norm, or pretty much anything as far as I can tell.

7 minutes ago, tshile said:

I do not know why you have any faith in anyone employed by Trump at this point.

Even if the person does what we want, you cannot rule out Trump finding a way around it (even if it means firing him.)

I'm pretty sure the only reason he hasn't done something about Mueller is because he's been told he'll be impeached and removed extremely quickly. 

The dude pretty much has no respect for any chain of command, norm, or pretty much anything as far as I can tell.

IIRC the Pres and SecDef have to both sign off on nukes.

Now yes, Trump could fire Mattis and replace him with a yesman, but that takes time.

But my point is that in the interim someone throws a coup.

It's not an ideal situation but if the walking syphillis in chief gets in his head to nuke someone I need to believe someone is standing in Trump's way.

22 minutes ago, twa said:

If they feel the need to consult him it can be restored

The problem is our current president judges the value of someone's opinion based on their (apparent) favorable opinion of him. In reality he should look for people willing to call it like it is.

1 minute ago, RedskinsFan44 said:

The problem is our current president judges the value of someone's opinion based on their (apparent) favorable opinion of him. In reality he should look for people willing to call it like it is.

in reality it is his call.

41 minutes ago, Llevron said:

If there is actually a n-word tape I think Omorosa has ruined whatever political damage it could have created by over hyping it. 

Is there anyone here who thinks that Trump didn't say the Nword or any other racially offensive statements?

Mmmkay...

Let's move on to the fact that Trump is an evil troll doing evil work, and is actively working to undermine an ongoing Federal investigation.

8 hours ago, Hersh said:

Please don’t engage. The thread becomes almost unreadable 

Yes, like this...

8 hours ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

The reason barrack won’t the first time is he pioneered the use of social media, Donald Trump exploited it

Nuff sed. ?

Archived