Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

Just wait, we're less than 3 months from the start of Campaign 2020.  I still stand by my belief that one or two major candidates, will have announced before Christmas.  If Trump is letting a book by Omorosa get to him; how he's going to react when they are 20 to 30 candidates going after him, during the campaign season.  He may literally explode.

9 minutes ago, Larry said:

Just pointing out what the folks in this thread already know:

Trump didn't revive Brennan's security clearance on Wednesday. He did it three weeks ago. Two days after a Russian gangster tweeted for him to do it. (To obstruct justice). 

They heald the announcement till they needed a distraction. (Probably of the Manafort trial). 

It was Omarosa. 

13 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

Really though. What's the actual source of the $15k a month hush payments? Who's paying it? The GOP? Trump (ha)? 

Small donors to the campaign. That's why they started campaigning immediately, it becomes a slush fund like the charity. Plus it allows Trump to go in front of friendly crowds and spout off lies.

9 minutes ago, RedskinsFan44 said:

Small donors to the campaign. That's why they started campaigning immediately, it becomes a slush fund like the charity. Plus it allows Trump to go in front of friendly crowds and spout off lies.

At this point I doubt the Trump campaign is getting money from small donors. Maybe the people who buy the merch but not buying small cash donations

3 hours ago, Springfield said:

I don’t see why people even bother with Omorosa other than to hear things about the president that they don’t like.  How can you even trust what she says.

Cuz she probably taped it as backup for people calling her a liar.

27 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

Really though. What's the actual source of the $15k a month hush payments? Who's paying it? The GOP? Trump (ha)? 

12 minutes ago, RedskinsFan44 said:

Small donors to the campaign. 

Russia. 

48 minutes ago, RedskinsFan44 said:

I wish Omarosa had accepted the hush money. 

A bunch of clueless racists conned into paying a hefty salary for a black person is the kind of irony we all deserve for putting up with this ****. 

Congrats to MAGA world on really draining the swamp.

Not that it was a new revelation or anything but the Omarosa situation is just another example that even people close to Trump don't trust him and ultimately think he is a POS and the smart ones record as much as possible in preparation of the day they are ultimately thrown under the bus by him.

In the big picture it isn't really about her, whether you think she is great for doing all this or a scoundrel of a person herself, it is what it says about even Trump's closest a$$-kissers even think about him behind closed doors.

22 minutes ago, visionary said:

They seem very worried about her.

I really doubt that there's much there,  (I mean really, how much worse can it be than what we already know?)  

I'd guess that it's simply a combination of Trump SOP, and a distraction in itself.  

22 minutes ago, Larry said:

I really doubt that there's much there,  (I mean really, how much worse can it be than what we already know?)  

I'd guess that it's simply a combination of Trump SOP, and a distraction in itself.  

I'm sure there is a ton there. But it won't impact his base. 

The book could say she helped Trump bully another mistress into an abortion and... Yadda Yadda Yadda 

2 hours ago, Riggo-toni said:

Wtf - Flynn still has security clearance????????

People are playing fast and loose with the term security clearance. 

He probably has an inactive one and can not access information, and would not pass reactivation. 

3 minutes ago, tshile said:

People are playing fast and loose with the term security clearance. 

He probably has an inactive one and can not access information, and would not pass reactivation. 

Like the one Comey has that Trump wants to revoke? (Comey would probably have a much better shot at reactivation)

8 minutes ago, RedskinsFan44 said:

Like the one Comey has that Trump wants to revoke? (Comey would probably have a much better shot at reactivation)

When you stop having a need to access information your clearance goes inactive. That way if you acquire a new need to access information that can been done quickly via reactivation. As opposed to a new clearance investigation all over again.  

So yes, like comey. Also like majority of people who have ever held a clearance. 

It makes complete sense to revoke Flynn’s clearance. The fact that it hasn’t been revoked  doesn’t mean Flynn has access to classified material, which is what some people will think from “has a security clearance”

unless his didn’t go inactive. That would be a giant screw up and need to be investigated. 

This stick is not worth chasing off the porch. 

2 hours ago, visionary said:
They seem very worried about her.

Shes been behind the curtain, seen the truth, brought back receipts AND is taking it all directly to the people he calls the enemy of the people. 

I'm starting to think she has exactly what she says she does. If I'm Muller I'm def hitting her up. 

Archived