Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

51 minutes ago, hail2skins said:

I wondered about that in an earlier post.  I wonder if he actually would show. Granted, politics is politics, but has any sitting president trashed his predecessors like Trump has?  I remember a fairly recent tweet where he questioned W's intelligence, and we all know he is obsessed with Obama.  I think he may well skip a presidential funeral.  Also, Obama's presidential library may also open during 2020......such events are also ones which sitting presidents attend.

I guess it depends on if it’s a state funeral or not.  State funerals are a 5 day affair in DC with military and parade.  Not sure Trump could skip that if Bush or Carter die during his term.  Nixon choose not to have a state funeral.  Maybe Bush would choose not to and just have a private funeral in Houston.  

1 hour ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Not to be crass but it’s unlikely Bush survives another 2 and a half years. I guess they have to let Trump be there for show. I wouldn’t be surprised if they don’t let him speak.

He’s already disrespected them beyond political norms. I’d fully support the Bush family turning their backs on Trump when HW passes. It’s not like Trump can be civil for an entire day, much less human during a time of national grief.

4 hours ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Not to be crass but it’s unlikely Bush survives another 2 and a half years. I guess they have to let Trump be there for show. I wouldn’t be surprised if they don’t let him speak.

Bush has been in poor health, likely doesn't see 2019; especially now with Mrs. Bush gone. 

I can't see Trump at the opening of Obama's library.

The piece of garbage is running her mouth again.

http://www.tmz.com/2018/04/23/kellyanne-conway-melania-trump-superior-michelle-obama/

Kellyanne Conway says Melania Trump is a "superior" First Lady to Michelle Obama ... and the country is lucky to have her. 

Yep, that's the word she used. 

We spotted the White House counselor in D.C. and asked about reports that Melania has gotten the cold shoulder from U.S. magazines while Obama appeared on at least a dozen during Barack's 8 years in office. 

"Melania Trump is such a superior and excellent First Lady," Kellyanne told TMZ ... "This country is so lucky to have her."

Conway proceeded to rave about Melania's achievements ... calling her a wonderful role model for women and girls.

"I don't think she needs to be on the cover of a magazine for everyone to see how wonderful her work is."

1 hour ago, Bang said:

If there is anything to be said for Conway, she's managed to survive this first year+.

given everything else, that is a major accomplishment.

~Bang

Having no scruples goes a long way in this administration... Like Pruitt and Big Huck.

3 hours ago, Riggo-toni said:

5GGNiSh.jpg

That’s one word Trump will never misspell. See, the real secret deal with Trump & Putin has nothing to do with business interests or blackmail... it’s the bond they share over their love of potatoes. French fries AND vodka?!?! This is clearly some sort of magical, miracle plant.

3 hours ago, spjunkies said:

The piece of garbage is running her mouth again.

http://www.tmz.com/2018/04/23/kellyanne-conway-melania-trump-superior-michelle-obama/

Kellyanne Conway says Melania Trump is a "superior" First Lady to Michelle Obama ... and the country is lucky to have her. 

Yep, that's the word she used. 

We spotted the White House counselor in D.C. and asked about reports that Melania has gotten the cold shoulder from U.S. magazines while Obama appeared on at least a dozen during Barack's 8 years in office. 

"Melania Trump is such a superior and excellent First Lady," Kellyanne told TMZ ... "This country is so lucky to have her."

Conway proceeded to rave about Melania's achievements ... calling her a wonderful role model for women and girls.

"I don't think she needs to be on the cover of a magazine for everyone to see how wonderful her work is."

So “superior” to Kellyanne is means that the First Lady acts like a beauty queen and arm candy for the tater tot in office. 

Or she means white.

49 minutes ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

So “superior” to Kellyanne is means that the First Lady acts like a beauty queen and arm candy for the tater tot in office. 

Or she means white.

Ok someone point out where Kellyanne mentioned Michelle Obama? Maybe I'm missing it. 

14 minutes ago, nonniey said:

Ok someone point out where Kellyanne mentioned Michelle Obama? Maybe I'm missing it. 

A basic understanding of the English language would allow you to understand that she is referencing Michelle Obama.

Who is Melania "superior" to in Kellyanne's comment?

Archived