Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

Fine blame Obama for him, I couldn’t care less.

The truth is that Trump nominated him because the Dr lied for Trump and Trump is nothing if not transactional. His nomination was his atta-boy. In the end Trump didn’t properly vet the doctor, if Obama didn’t either that’s fine they both screwed up.

4 hours ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

Yes, used to deliver furniture to section 8 apartments.

3 hours ago, SoulSkin said:

I used to deliver to some Section 8 housing too, but bottled water. Not a whole lot of customers, but a few. I delivered a lot more than a lot of people would probably expect to low income housing. Some of the places had pretty bad water coming out of the taps, and people thought it was worth it to pay for water for drinking and cooking. 

My home boy used to live in section 8...or the equivalent in Baltimore I'm not sure if its section 8 or not. But yea his aunty used to used bottle water to cook (but she could burn. Like, some of the best food I ever had to the point where I thought it was the secret lol) 

I can't imagine asking people to pay 3 times more for something like that. I may hate Ben Carson more than Trump at this point. 

He was supposed to bring balance to the force....:(

Just now, Renegade7 said:

Dragon Energy?  Man, remember the College Dropout days?  Me neither <_<

I literally just text my boy this smh. We will always have the good old days. The 808's the College drop outs, late regenstation....but my boy is dead to me now. Dead! 

Will no longer support his run for president lol

7 minutes ago, Llevron said:

I literally just text my boy this smh. We will always have the good old days. The 808's the College drop outs, late regenstation....but my boy is dead to me now. Dead! 

Will no longer support his run for president lol

Great minds think alike : ) 

It's funny because if you listen to stories from people like Jay-Z and Chappelle, he's always been psychotic.  Great Producer that needs to stop talking, but his left and right brain don't communicate anymore.  Love to see his platform, sure it'd be something like:

Archived