Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

2 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

This Kanye/Chance/Trump thing is ****ing weird.  Open my twitter for the first time in like a week yesterday to look at draft stuff and I'm bombarded with all this ridiculousness about Kanye being disowned and then Chance being disowned but not quite and all this other stuff.  

Kanye has a mental disorder, I think. Wasn't he hospitalized for some kind of breakdown in the past year? Canceled shows. Etc.

People go overboard with reactions who supports what/who/whatever. Trust me.... MAGA folks aren't going to fill his shows and buy his music.

15 minutes ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

You people elected a freaking moron!!!

I mean it, this guy is an utter simpleton.

Okay first off no, but second off even if so, yeah when you send aid to the countries bordering Mordor you don't **** about them getting good deals because they are literally the defensive buffer against Mordor.

3 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

Where are the "shut up & dribble" folks when it comes to Kanye?

Missing.

Watching conservatives have a "notice me senpai" moment with Kanye was hilarious. 

"We hate liberal elites". 

- Until one of them acknowledges us

18 minutes ago, @SkinsGoldPants said:

Kanye has a mental disorder, I think. Wasn't he hospitalized for some kind of breakdown in the past year? Canceled shows. Etc.

Kanye might have mental issues but we can't just hand wave everything he says as mental illness. This is an ignorant dude just trying to get attention. Trying to claim he's a free thinker because he's going against the grain and he has no idea of what he's commenting on. If this was the 1700s Kanye would be talking about "I like the way the massa thinks, yall. I refuse to fall in line with monolithic thought."

Chance messed up by defending his boy with a disingenuous defense. No one was mad that Kanye wasn't a Democrat. And now he got Trump and company running with words. These guys really aren't the sharpest tools in the shed.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/04/27/trump-native-americans-health-care-senators-557857

Senators rebuke Trump administration over challenge to Native Americans’ health care

A group of senators today pushed back against a Trump administration plan that could require Native Americans to find jobs to keep their Medicaid coverage, warning against "potentially devastating" ramifications for tribes’ access to care.

The growing fight over Native Americans’ health care, detailed in a recent POLITICO report, centers on tribes’ request to be exempted from new Medicaid work rules being introduced in several states, citing Native Americans’ status as separate government.

1 hour ago, visionary said:

I don't think they're loyal to Trump in the slightest.  Probably loathe the incompetent crook's ass.  

They're loyal to (or terrified of) Trump's voters.  Because they're absolutely certain that they cannot achieve/retain power without them.  

If the voters abandon Trump, the politicians will pounce on him like a pack of jackals.  (All of them eager to have the voters see "Hey, I turned on him, too!")

Archived