Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

7 minutes ago, Hersh said:

At what point do I get to believe that there is a syndicate working to destroy America and Scott Pruitt is one of the members. 

January of last year.

Also, someone seriously needs to do this to Scott Pruitt.

Joffrey-gets-slapped-4.gif

Re: Scott Pruitt.  

I keep reflecting on back when I was living outside Oklahoma City.  Oklahoma had just elected their first Republican Governor.  (Oklahoma used to be one of those states where the state voted 90% Dem, but the Dems they elected were more conservative than the national Republicans were.)  And, one Sunday, there was an article on the front page of The Daily Oklahoman.  Seems that a local donor was upset.  Donor claims that he had donated more than $500,000 to the campaign for the just-elected Governor, in exchange for the candidate promising that, if elected, said Donor would be named Secretary of State.  And now that he'd been elected, he had appointed somebody else.  (Who was also a donor.)  

Reporter asked the donor "Doesn't Oklahoma law make it illegal for someone to donate more than $1,500 to a candidate for Governor?"  Donor:  "Yeah.  But I gave his aide a single check, from my personal checking account, along with a printout of the names, addresses, and social security numbers of the employees of my company, and told them to list the donations under their names."  

(The article also points out that Oklahoma law makes it illegal for a candidate for office to promise any government job or contract to any person, if elected.) 

And then, a week later, The Daily Oklahoman published a near-identical article.  Except this time, the donor was the owner of an insurance agency, the job supposedly promised was to be in charge of the state insurance commission, and the printout was a list of the agencies customers.  

I recall pointing out to me friends that what most surprised me about these articles was that they found two people who were willing to appear in the newspaper, on the record, listing their real names, in which they both confessed to felonies, just because they were pissed that they had just helped Oklahoma elect someone who does not even fit the classic definition of an honest politician.  

4 minutes ago, visionary said:

We really needed for Trump to ge another distraction.  One that he can use to feed the "See?  I'm pissing off Mexico!" base.  

I understand their feelings, but Mexico doing this absolutely doesn't hurt Trump.  The opposite.  

3 hours ago, Hersh said:

At what point do I get to believe that there is a syndicate working to destroy America and Scott Pruitt is one of the members. 

I keep wondering. If there was some evil organization whose primary objective was to completely ruin our country (if not humanity), what would that organization do, that was different from what the Republican Party does?  

Been wondering that that for about 20 years, now. 

2 hours ago, Larry said:

We really needed for Trump to ge another distraction.  One that he can use to feed the "See?  I'm pissing off Mexico!" base.  

I understand their feelings, but Mexico doing this absolutely doesn't hurt Trump.  The opposite.  

Trump would have a hard time getting some things done without Mexico’s help, let alone if Mexico actively tried to make things difficult for us.

Mexico and Canada should form a pact with Russia.  The Russian/Canadian/Mexican Trade Pact and also a military pact.  Let's have some Russian nukes in Canada and Mexico.

China, which is about to be slapped with another $100 billion in tariffs; should immediately call in our debt.  Of course, Trump would default on our debt.

It's time for the rest of world to hit back against Trump.

Yeah, it will suck for us; especially when this leads to a depression; but nothing can be done until the next election.

14 hours ago, Hersh said:

Destroy might be strong.  Restructure? Absolutely. Don't for one second think that a lot of these corrupt individuals aren't also for a soft-yet-harder-than-we-currently have theocracy.

16 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

Destroy might be strong.  Restructure? Absolutely. Don't for one second think that a lot of these corrupt individuals aren't also for a soft-yet-harder-than-we-currently have theocracy.

Nope, destroy is not too strong. The actions of some of these people serve to rot America from the inside out. Not all of them mind you but some. I do consider those that want a theocracy as working to destroy America.

As for the word restructure. There are others that certainly want to restructure America into a white utopia.  

7 hours ago, Rdskns2000 said:

Mexico and Canada should form a pact with Russia.  The Russian/Canadian/Mexican Trade Pact and also a military pact.  Let's have some Russian nukes in Canada and Mexico.

China, which is about to be slapped with another $100 billion in tariffs; should immediately call in our debt.  Of course, Trump would default on our debt.

It's time for the rest of world to hit back against Trump.

Yeah, it will suck for us; especially when this leads to a depression; but nothing can be done until the next election.

Remember what happened last time the Russians decided to base nukes over here?

We would just mint a magic coin, no need to default

You people seem stressed. :bye:

Archived