Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

27 minutes ago, @SkinsGoldPants said:

Imagine a guy like Cohen has destroyed a ton of documents over the years 

Its usually the documents and emails that you don't think mean anything that will get you done in. 

Like, Trump or any of his aliases cc'ed on an email that says something as simple as OK will prove he knew something. May not get much. But a little could be enough with all the other info gathered ya know?

Actually, he probably has tons of documents thinking that they would never come to light. The hubris of Trump and everyone around him is very great. That's why he's so freaked out. Playing golf is the only thing he has left to feel somewhat normal for him. His days of having the sex life of old are oiver, and like Bill Clinton he may go under because of sex. He will never talk to Mueller unless he thinks he can get away with lying. He isn't really sure what Mueller knows.

3 minutes ago, haithman said:

Ah yes because our country stands for having affairs and signing NDAs through lawyers.

Yeah, **** Trump for saying it's an attack on our country.  Seriously.  **** this guy.  HE is a disgrace to this country. 

5 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:

Oh my god.  It's just too easy.

Folks, there's a thread for matters involving the Trump investigation.  

6 minutes ago, visionary said:

Let me guess.  "I paid those people thousands of dollars of money without my employer's knowledge".  

Archived