Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

27 minutes ago, spjunkies said:

trump knows the hammer is about to come down hard on him, better be real careful about that next move orange man!

I think he’s screwed at this point. Even if they could repress the federal investigation or pardon everyone, everything today supposedly fell under the jurisdiction of the state of New York. It wouldn’t surprise me one bit if he died in jail.

1 hour ago, FanboyOf91 said:
Tough times at State News Channel 1.

Could those freaking losers be any more pathetic?!

The only thing more pathetic than Faux News (which no one seems to mind me using that spelling anymore) is the poor deluded schlepps who trust them as a news source. But then, they’re the same ones who believe that the Earth is only 10,000 years old, and that Noah really did make a big boat for the animals.

7 minutes ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

The only thing more pathetic than Faux News (which no one seems to mind me using that spelling anymore)

Since you brought it up, I've always found it mildly annoying, not because it's innacurate, but because it's kind of juvenile, and at this point, tediously repetitive. 

I have no idea why I felt compelled to answer you, but it feels kind of good to put that out there.

Carry on.

Meanwhile, on the other side of the Qatari border...

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-04-09/saudi-mulls-military-base-nuclear-dump-near-qatar-report-says

Saudi Arabia plans to build a military base and nuclear dump on a proposed project that would turn the peninsula of Qatar into an island, the Al Riyadh newspaper reported.

On Thursday, the Sabq online newspaper reported that authorities are considering digging a 60 kilometer (37.5 mile) canal, measuring 200 meters wide and up to 20 meters deep, running the entire length of the strip of Saudi territory that borders Qatar. Al Riyadh, citing people familiar with the venture, reported that Saudi Arabia would earmark part of the canal zone for the base and a facility for nuclear waste from its planned reactors.

The Saudi government’s Center for International Communication didn’t immediately respond to a request for comment. The U.A.E. appeared to confirm the canal project, with Minister of State for Foreign Affairs Anwar Gargash tweeting that Qatar’s “silence on the canal project is proof of their fear and confusion.”

Construction of the canal would deepen the rift between Qatar and Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, Bahrain and Egypt, which cut trade and diplomatic ties with the emirate in June. Qatar denies their charges that it supports terrorism and meddles in their affairs.

According to Sabq, the 2.8 billion riyal ($750 million) project is awaiting licensing, with construction expected to be completed within 12 months of approval. Al Riyadh reported that the Saudi-Qatar border post has been cleared of customs and immigration personnel so border guards can take over management of the region.

8 hours ago, dfitzo53 said:

While we're on the topic, I always also found it inelegant that calling it Faux News requires either mispronouncing Faux or Fox, your pick.

(But I also never felt any need to bring it up.)

Yet, that’s what makes it funny. LoL! 

Those pigs over at that network get zero respect or dignity from me. Moreso now than ever.

I guess this goes here, I didn’t want to start a thread on the deficit....

Still better than Hillary....

Remember the good ol days when Republicans were Conservative? Heck I remember when they used to call Dems “tax and spend”, hell at least the Dems wanted to pay for what they bought. Repubs, well it seems that they’ve gone with Trump’s business practice of refusing to pay.

Where are all of those Rightwing Conservatives ****ing about the balooning deficit?

Archived