Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

2 hours ago, Larry said:

Pointing out that there's a saying about Two Wrongs.  

Now, knowing this administration, I suppose it's possible that 39% of his (pathetically small number of) appointments are simply horribly corrupt, unqualified, or both, and legitimately deserve to be obstructed.  Just saying that "well, now it's our turn" is both wrong and childish.  

Who's saying anything about it's our turn? I'm just saying all appointments for everything are an issue for voters to decide in the next election for POTUS. :)

California has authority under the Clean Air Act to set its own emissions limits, and it has threatened to sue if its waiver is revoked and it is blocked from imposing stricter targets. Such a fight has broad implications, because 12 other states, representing more than a third of the country’s auto market, follow California’s standards.

It really is quite remarkable how the Republican voter base will tolerate corruption as long as they get a racist, sexual abuser in office, to reflect their absolutely abhorrent personal views. 

Despicable, deplorable and proud of it. What a group.

12 minutes ago, No Excuses said:

It really is quite remarkable how the Republican voter base will tolerate corruption as long as they get a racist, sexual abuser in office, to reflect their absolutely abhorrent personal views. 

Despicable, deplorable and proud of it. What a group.

it's hate, plain and simple. Cultivated, cured and completely psychotically self destructive.

they hate anyone who is not part of their insanity more than they love anything.

In fact, it is practically all they do. Ever meet a hardcore GOP Trumper who does not bring it up every chance they can? Whether it's to complain / laugh at liberals or to scream how great Trumputin is.

Obsessed and focused hate. They are the only thing they understand, and what they have been trained to be.

~Bang

57 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

I guess he never heard of Posse Comitatus.

He is talking about our 'other' military.....which I'm sure someone will explain/translate .

What he meant was.....:P, to be fair there are so many flavors to choose from

standing army

national guard

state guard

border patrol

hell even the bureau of land management looks the part

Image result for bureau of land management rangers

2 minutes ago, twa said:

He is talking about our 'other' military.....which I'm sure someone will explain/translate .

What he meant was.....:P, to be fair there are so many flavors to choose from

standing army

national guard

state guard

border patrol

Border patrol. Now there's a novel idea.

I am thinking about this quote of Trump, I think he's had a stroke, maybe a mild one, that's affected his brain that controls his speech. I think he has aphasia, he can't recall specific words.

It's reminding me of my own problems with word recall during speaking. It's not so bad with writing, but speaking can sometimes be a challenge.

DZyb6PMW0AA5c-K.jpeg

1 hour ago, LadySkinsFan said:

I am thinking about this quote of Trump, I think he's had a stroke, maybe a mild one, that's affected his brain that controls his speech.

DZyb6PMW0AA5c-K.jpeg

QueasyLastingAfricanwildcat-size_restric

I don't think Donald is in tippy-top shape.

Archived