Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

42 minutes ago, StillUnknown said:

The most powerful man on the planet picking on a teenage girl

He is truly the very worst of us

Garbage people are garbage but in a way, there is a really great form of social self-sorting taking place. No decent person can look at this and continue supporting it. Yet those who continue to support this mountain of human trash are there for everyone to recognize as just failed people.

7 hours ago, mistertim said:

A ****ing training seminar on how to not be a crooked piece of ****?

Are you ****ing kidding me?

For us regular folks, that is known as "prison".

I wasn't aware this was just a sensitivity issue.. i could've sworn stealing was expressly forbidden in one of those big rules their ever loving God thing passed down that one shalt not do. Even wrote it in stone as I recall.

If they had any scruples, they would demand to go to prison because they are criminals convicted of stealing, and not have to attend some "sensitivity training" no doubt dreamed up by some liberal weenie elitist who thinks crooks can be reformed by getting in touch with their feelings.

what a ****ing joke.
Hey GOP. These people **** all over your God, you know. 

~Bang

4 minutes ago, Bang said:

what a ****ing joke.
Hey GOP. These people **** all over your God, you know. 

Don’t think anyone actually cares about “God” or the worlds most popular fairy tale book. It has been abundantly clear for several years that there’s a group of people unable to cope with a rapidly modernizing world and their chosen fairy tales are more of a coping mechanism, rather than steadfast beliefs.

It’s the only social construct that allows you to absolve yourself of your own stupidity and bigotry. 

17 minutes ago, No Excuses said:

Don’t think anyone actually cares about “God” or the worlds most popular fairy tale book. It has been abundantly clear for several years that there’s a group of people unable to cope with a rapidly modernizing world and their chosen fairy tales are more of a coping mechanism, rather than steadfast beliefs.

It’s the only social construct that allows you to absolve yourself of your own stupidity and bigotry. 

I agree, but also find it totally appalling that they will abandon or mold their belief to accommodate such people and behavior that clearly goes against everything they tell us they hold sacred.

~Bang

2 hours ago, Bang said:

I agree, but also find it totally appalling that they will abandon or mold their belief to accommodate such people and behavior that clearly goes against everything they tell us they hold sacred.

~Bang

On the semi-upside, they've now completely outed themselves as the full-on bull**** artists and amoral people that many of us suspected they always were. They've publicly thrown their lot in with a lying, cheating, **** grabbing, bigoted, thrice married, rapist con artist because he had an R beside his name. They can't crawl back into their holes or hide from it now. They're exposed and forever tainted. I never want to hear a goddamn thing about "morals" from them ever again. There's a single, debate ending response to any argument with them about what is or isn't moral: "Trump. Later."

1 hour ago, Springfield said:

Be Best is the biggest crock of horse **** a First Lady has ever championed.

No kidding. The wife of the worlds biggest cyberbully championing anti-bullying efforts. 

That being said, she isn't championing ****. She didn't think of that. Someone told her she had to have something so a group got together and threw some **** against a wall, threw some speeches together, and gave it to her.

I have a feeling she absolutely hates having to be First Lady. Weren't there stories about her crying in despair when Trump won the election? I think she just wanted a nice, quiet life of being a super rich trophy wife. Now she has to pretend to give a **** about other things as well as pretend that the guy she married isn't an absolute trash human being. 

On 12/11/2019 at 10:22 AM, China said:

It seems the Times is being a bit histrionic....along with some others

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2019/12/11/21010986/trump-executive-order-anti-semitism-college-campus?fbclid=IwAR1HB8WAtF7X0KYd5rYLMVipd3fFsVMMtPDr3hLWRn-_uxFoTEwk_bghOsU

The order, which the Times did not quote or post, would in their description “effectively interpret Judaism as a race or nationality, not just a religion.” Commentators on Twitter extrapolated a disturbing similarity to Nazi-era laws on the status of Jews, and warned that the Trump administration would use this order to crack down on pro-Palestinian speech at American universities.

But a draft of the executive order — published Wednesday morning by the news site Jewish Insider — is far less troubling than the Times made it out to be. The executive order has still not been officially issued, but according to the draft text, it does not redefine Judaism as a nationality. Instead, it appears to largely be a reiteration of 2010 guidance issued by the Obama administration aimed at providing a more expansive definition of anti-Semitism.

2 hours ago, Larry said:

He's not. And he knows it. 

That's what I really don't understand. Everybody that stands up to him, he backs down. WTF is wrong with the GOP? All they have to do is them the same as he does and he's done, they get rid of him and they can rule with Pence without the headaches till the next election. trump is a bully that is truly a wimp.

16 minutes ago, Skintime said:

That's what I really don't understand. Everybody that stands up to him, he backs down. WTF is wrong with the GOP? All they have to do is them the same as he does and he's done, they get rid of him and they can rule with Pence without the headaches till the next election. trump is a bully that is truly a wimp.

Because no matter what he does, his cult base will follow him off of a cliff if need be. And the Rs in Congress know it. And they're terrified of them. They know Trump is a liar, a cheater, an amoral, sexual assaulting con artist. But they also know that Trump's base is essentially one huge hive mind driven by his Id, and that any defection, no matter how minor, could be the end of their careers and their positions of power. And that's all they care about.

2 minutes ago, Riggo-toni said:

Wait...are we talking about Don Jr, or Bruce Allen?

Is there really a big difference?

(Do you know how often I have to bite my tongue on the Redskins' side of this board these days when the subject turns to Bruce Allen intentionally foisting lies that he expects everyone to buy like we're FOX News sycophants? They really expect us to believe every narrative they put out and ignore the evidence of our eyes as if we were MAGAs. Gahhh! I deserve a reward for not making a thousand Trump comments! I know the mods can feel the itch burning through my fingertips. They know one day my willpower will snap. I suspect they have already removed the safety on their ban hammers.)

4 hours ago, mistertim said:

Because no matter what he does, his cult base will follow him off of a cliff if need be. And the Rs in Congress know it. And they're terrified of them. They know Trump is a liar, a cheater, an amoral, sexual assaulting con artist. But they also know that Trump's base is essentially one huge hive mind driven by his Id, and that any defection, no matter how minor, could be the end of their careers and their positions of power. And that's all they care about.

At this rate, it will be the end of their careers if they stick by him.

Archived