Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

15 hours ago, Cooked Crack said:

Jealous like a dog.

It's great the ISIS leader got killed but nothing can compare to killing Osama Bin Laden; who caused the modern Pearl Harbor.  You know, the one where nearly 3000 lives were taken. Killing Osama > Killing Baghdadi and will always be that way.

15 hours ago, Larry said:

Surprised he hasn't ordered the CIA to find the real birth certificate.  

And the missing strawberries.  

What makes you think he hasn't?

7 hours ago, LadySkinsFan said:

Probably thought he'd be cheered by this crowd. I hope he's booed every time he goes out to places that aren't his campaign rallies. He needs to feel pain.

I hope when the Nats visit they all turn their backs on him during the presentation ceremony and moon him. Rizzo included. If it did happen, Trump would probably declare it treason... or he'd think that they were all emulating the GOP and bending over for him.

11 hours ago, LadySkinsFan said:

Probably thought he'd be cheered by this crowd. I hope he's booed every time he goes out to places that aren't his campaign rallies. He needs to feel pain.

Fox News will start pushing the theory of Crisis Booers infiltrating public gatherings to bring discord to our great nation.  

13 minutes ago, youngestson said:

Fox News will start pushing the theory of Crisis Booers infiltrating public gatherings to bring discord to our great nation.  

Fox new hasn’t, yet, but the base or the trolls/bots online (if there is even a difference anymore) definitely are listing to the same clips and claiming fake news and that those are all cheers with a few possibly paid actors trying to mess up a possibly good reception. 

Seriously though, Trump supporters are ignoring their own ears.  I admit there could be more clips out there I have not seen, but the clip(s) on the BBC feed, in which Trump supporters claim something different, it is clear that it is a majority negative reaction mixed in with some muddled cheering/whistling.

Either way, I don't really care about it that much.  

The Environmental Protection Agency on Monday plans to relax rules that govern how power plants store waste from burning coal and release water containing toxic metals into nearby waterways, according to agency officials.

The proposals, which scale back two rules adopted in 2015, affect the disposal of fine powder and sludge known as “coal ash” as well as contaminated water that power plants produce while burning coal. Both forms of waste can contain mercury, arsenic and other heavy metals that pose risks to human health and the environment.

The new rules would allow extensions that could keep unlined coal ash waste ponds open as long as eight additional years. And the biggest benefits from the rule governing contaminated wastewater would come from the voluntary use of new filtration technology.

Thank you, Mr. President. Nothing like drinking a nice glass full of arsenic in the morning.

18 minutes ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

UFC crowds are Trump people.

Pretty sure that's what he and his people thought.  

19 minutes ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

why is he attending a random UFC event?

Think you answered your own question.  

Archived