Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

1 hour ago, LadySkinsFan said:

Trying to avoid prosecution in NY? Won't work. 

I remember reading that Florida has some of the most lenient bankruptcy laws in the US. For one thing, a person's primary residence is completely exempt from judgement, regardless of value. (Almost every other state puts a cap on the dollar value. Above that cap, the creditors can go after the equity). 

The article was pointing out that that's why Ken Lay, post-Enron, immediately moves to Florida and began building a $10M home, in his wife's name. Because he knew he was going to be sued by the people who lost their money, and Florida law allows him to say "I'm too broke to pay the money that that court says I owe you", while sitting in a fully paid for $10M house. 

18 hours ago, LadySkinsFan said:

Melanie probably gets more money if he dies when still married than if she divorces him. 

That's all government-provided life insurance, because he's probably penniless. Every hotel/resort except DC is hemorrhaging cash, and others have removed his name. :806:

2 minutes ago, c slag said:

Wonder what Trump will think tomorrow when the crowd for the World Series Champions parade is larger than his " largest crowd ever" inaugural parade 

I wonder what he'll tell the players when they go to the White House.  I can't imagine what a cringe fest it will be....

Archived