Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

3 hours ago, NoCalMike said:

I am sure Trump is going to keep going to sports events until he finds a favorable reception and then label the crowd "real Americans"

If the guy gets booed at a Nascar event, he better move on. 

I think eventually the only event outside of his MAGA rallies that he's going to end up being able to go to is monster truck shows.

That being said, monster truck shows and MAGA rallies are more or less indistinguishable already.

EDIT: Just noticed monster trucks on the graph above. Holy ****, how is that not all the way to the right????

1 hour ago, mistertim said:

EDIT: Just noticed monster trucks on the graph above. Holy ****, how is that not all the way to the right????

Lots of families going to monster truck events. Can't stop your kid from thinking giant trucks roaming is cool regardless of political affiliation.

6 hours ago, Cooked Crack said:

Surprised he's marrying his familiar. Girl, he's never going to turn you into a vampire.

Look at her hand. She’s feeling for a heartbeat.  Sorry sister, there ain’t no heart in that sallow, sunken chest.

I really do want somebody to find out if it's true, though.  

I don't necessarily want the investigation to be public.  There's security issues involved.  I'd want CIA or some such to check it out.  

If it's true, figure out how to hand it to the impeachment investigation.  

If it's false, then maybe some "anonymous intelligence source" needs to say "we don't think it's true", and decline to say why we think that.  

6 minutes ago, twa said:

Why would the Saudi's need permission if it was not in the US?

I assume it’s not a permission thing per se. More like, hey are we still going to be able to buy a bunch of weapons from you if we kill this dude?

Irregardless, would be horrible if it were true but I’d say at this point there is an excellent chance that this is just some random conspiratorial internet crap.

9 minutes ago, twa said:

Why would the Saudi's need permission if it was not in the US?

Already working on trying to justify the administration authorizing the murder of an american-resident journalist, just in case denying it falls through, huh?  :) 

2 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

I’d say at this point there is an excellent chance that this is just some random conspiratorial internet crap.

My own gut feeling?  I'd put the odds of it being true around 50-50, right now.  

Archived