Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

This is the most proud I have felt to be an American is some time. The best part is he had no idea it was coming. Baseball is supposed to be home field. You can’t win that crowd as an American President you are pretty ****ed. 

He he will blame immigrants tho

booing the President.....they need to be booing that crap product since the last three games. At bats have been atrocious....3 runs in 3 games.....now that is something to boo.

They should have been yelling "Score a run, score a run".

Who cares about the umpa lumpa.

41 minutes ago, ClaytoAli said:

booing the President.....they need to be booing that crap product since the last three games. At bats have been atrocious....3 runs in 3 games.....now that is something to boo.

The nats and their championship aspirations are a worthy sacrifice. I would rather them win but I enjoy sticking it to Trump muuuuch more. 

1 hour ago, ClaytoAli said:

I'm engaged to an immigrant, so I care a lot.  

The people of this country dont really give a **** anymore about this bull**** respect you want to put on the office of the president. There is no respect left. 

I would have paid the 600 to boo his ass had I known. 

Edit: 

I dont know how to embed tweets but its ****ing glorious. Close up of his face as the boos rain in. Hes SO mad you can see the orange leave his face hahahaha

Thought has occurred to me.  (An unpleasant one.)  I'm not sure, but I have the impression that before/after the Nats told Trump he couldn't appoint himself as First Pitcher, their WS records were 2-0/0-3.  

Just looking forward to hearing that meme for the next year.  (And I don't even give a **** about baseball.)  

9 minutes ago, Larry said:

Thought has occurred to me.  (An unpleasant one.)  I'm not sure, but I have the impression that before/after the Nats told Trump he couldn't appoint himself as First Pitcher, their WS records were 2-0/0-3.  

Just looking forward to hearing that meme for the next year.  (And I don't even give a **** about baseball.)  

Thanks. This will be my argument regardless of validity (because I also dont give a **** about baseball) 

3 minutes ago, Rdskns2000 said:

They should've said **** You Trump instead.

There were some of those chants in Sections 103 and 104 anyway.

I'm just glad he got a little taste of what it's like outside his bubble. A little reality slapped him in his fat smug face.

Now, though, as to my analogy comparing social media to newspapers ot TV?  I want to point out that there's one characteristic of social media that at least can make it vastly more dangerous than the old tech.  

It's individual.  

20 years ago, if a congressman wanted to run a campaign ad announcing that if elected, he will repeal school integration, and your kid's school will become vastly more segregated, the laws allowed him to do that.  

But, that ad would be seen by everybody.  The folks who wanted segregated schools, and the ones who didn't.  An ad like that, I would assume, would hurt him more than it would help.  (Which is why the GOP has been more subtly appealing to racists for the last 50 years.)  

But not any more.  Now, that candidate can film that ad, and pay to have it shown, say, only to people who have bought "confederate flag" bumper stickers.  Or who retweet a lot of right wing memes.  

You can take ads that would hurt you, if everybody saw them, and only send them to people who they will work on.  

And, I'll point out, that's literally what companies like Facebook now promise to deliver to their advertisers - your ad will only go to people which our magical computerized privacy invasion supermachine calculates it will work on.  

Right now, I'm not 100% sure that The Matrix actually has the ability to psychoanalyze people as well as the scary TV shows would suggest.  But I'm absolutely certain that they're trying to get there.  And we all know that tech gets better, pretty quickly.  

Whether you are on the right or left, agree with Trump, love him/hate him, it is pretty hard to argue that Trump and his team have set the new low standard for decorum and no one should be surprised that people who don't support him are going to throw a little vitriol back in his face once he is outside the friendly bubble of one of his campaign events.  You can't praise Trump for all his nonsense and harshness or pass it off as "telling it like it is" and then get mad when his detractors send it right back in his direction.  It has been Trump and his supporters telling everyone else to "get over it" for the past 3 years when it comes to this kind of stuff.

Archived