Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

1 hour ago, LadySkinsFan said:

Really, I don't think Trump recognizes children until age 18. Except for Ivanka. You never see pictures of himself with his older sons in their childhood, and Barron only when it's a photo op for the presidency. The pictures with Ivanka are super creepy.

Oh crap, are they creepy. That dude totally wants to bone his daughter. It's beyond creepy actually. 

16 minutes ago, Bang said:

anyone positive Barron is his?

~Bang

Was thinking the same thing...maybe he isn't. But Trump would never let that go though. He'd go off on twitter.

32 minutes ago, Springfield said:

You know, this whole vaping ban is a bunch of BS.

They gonna ban Truly and Bon Ives and Naturdays next?

What I don't get about the ban, and correct me if I am wrong), but everything I have read about these injuries/deaths related to vaping are from products being bought on the black market, whether it is the juice itself or the vaping devices.   So in essence, won't banning the stuff bought in stores, the stuff that actually is regulated, tested, made sure to be safe, in turn drive people right to the the black market to get a hold of this stuff?

Seems like the ban will have the opposite effect of what it is trying to accomplish. 

14 minutes ago, Larry said:

Hopefully, the GOP will begin caring about the deficit in about a year. 

Hopefully if that's the case. The Dems get smart of their message. "The tow truck driver shouldn't listen to the drunk driver who just wrecked their car for the umpteenth time on the best route back to the garage"

4 hours ago, NoCalMike said:

What I don't get about the ban, and correct me if I am wrong), but everything I have read about these injuries/deaths related to vaping are from products being bought on the black market, whether it is the juice itself or the vaping devices.   So in essence, won't banning the stuff bought in stores, the stuff that actually is regulated, tested, made sure to be safe, in turn drive people right to the the black market to get a hold of this stuff?

Seems like the ban will have the opposite effect of what it is trying to accomplish. 

Two different issues. They are banning the flavors because they were targeted to kids.  It's an overreaction to something that never should've been allowed in the first place, they wouldnt go after flavors if people under 18 couldnt get them, they wanted kids to like them then eventually get cigarretes.

The people dying thing is mostly from THC pens that had an oil for Vitamin E that we now know shouldnt be smoked.  Other contaminants are not why they are banning the flavors.

Thisnis all because the vaping industry blew past the FDA making sure this was actually safe and making sure people underage couldnt get them, it was borderline completely unregulated and this is the extreme overreaction towards that.

6 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Two different issues. They are banning the flavors because they were targeted to kids.  It's an overreaction to something that never should've been allowed in the first place, they wouldnt go after flavors if people under 18 couldnt get them, they wanted kids to like them then eventually get cigarretes.

The people dying thing is mostly from THC pens that had an oil for Vitamin E that we now know shouldnt be smoked.  Other contaminants are not why they are banning the flavors.

Thisnis all because the vaping industry blew past the FDA making sure this was actually safe and making sure people underage couldnt get them, it was borderline completely unregulated and this is the extreme overreaction towards that.

Agreed. You can buy empty cartridges online. Not saying crack or cocaine should be legal. But when I think of people making their own vape cartridges I think of New Jack City ****.... cutting the product, "stepping" on it, etc.

Nobody is selling black market tobacco. Even loose tobacco comes in pouches.

People buy empty cartridges. Dumping in a little from one they bought. Then mixing in anything that tastes or smells fruity. Then selling to whoever.

Archived