Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

LOL. He loves taking dumps on his supporters because they think its a gift.

Thankfully most of them keep their social media profiles searchable for future employers. 

He's 300lbs of amphetamine fueled rage. That energy comes from pills and endless diet coke chugging sessions. 

3 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

They would drink his diabetic piss.

Why are these idiots still whining about this? Its year 3 of this tardfest. They are braindead morons. Braindead morons do stuff like this.

Trying to rid the coattails of that shock value, but it's really jus not shocking anymore.  Is it the new normal or confirmed normal?

5 hours ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

The united states tried to buy greenland in the 1960s...

It was dumb idea then and is now.

Sorry, but I just think you're a closet Trump supporter with your many both sides type posts. You're just struggling with accepting that.

Peace.

2 hours ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

This what we are up against. This is what the cult believes 

18539C59-1B28-4A14-A07F-E519E47D349E.png

What energy? The guy spends half of his time watching TV.

1 hour ago, Rdskns2000 said:

It was dumb idea then and is now.

Why? It is strategically placed in the northern Atlantic... and sparsely populated. You could store a large number of your nuclear deterrent there and not have worry (as much) about collateral damage to your citizens. It depends on the price. One dollar is a steal, one trillion dollars is too much.

im not saying it’s a smart idea, but there are some advantages so brushing it off without giving it any thought is well dumb...

Sorry, but I just think you're a closet Trump supporter with your many both sides type posts. You're just struggling with accepting that.

I can get behind some of his ideas on the economy and international politics, and even to some extent immigration, but he is so ineffectual, worthlessly belligerent, and socially dangerous to “support” him.

2 hours ago, @SkinsGoldPants said:

He's 300lbs of amphetamine fueled rage. That energy comes from pills and endless diet coke chugging sessions. 

It's really our great hope, right?

That his heart just literally explodes at some point.

I bet he would keep talking like a chicken with its head cut off.

A lot of people are saying we've never had a President without a heart before, folks, but believe me we're going to make it work. Like the movie with the wizard and the man of tin, real American tin, we're going to bring that back very strong. You know people are saying Trump doesn't have a heart but Obama didn't have a brain or any courage. 

Archived