Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

1 hour ago, Llevron said:

I ask this alot but is something like that even legal? The extradition for stuff thing. 

Probably, the POTUS has a lot of leeway on matters of foreign affairs.  

However, I really think the standard needs to stop being "is it legal" and should revert to being "is it right."  Not actually breaking the ****ing law is really the bare minimum.  

1 hour ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Probably, the POTUS has a lot of leeway on matters of foreign affairs.  

However, I really think the standard needs to stop being "is it legal" and should revert to being "is it right."  Not actually breaking the ****ing law is really the bare minimum.  

It really is amazing how much the bar has been lowered by this presidency. We've gone from "is it wrong?" to "is it really 100% illegal?", from "is that something a president should be saying?" to "is that something an adult should be saying?", from "is the president profiting off of the office?" to "how can we catch him at it?".

Sigh.

So the Avenatti domestic abuse arrest looks like it was orchestrated by Surefire Intelligence and Jacob Wohl, the same dimwits behind the fake Mueller accusation. Surefire has taken credit for it and Avenatti is threatening to go after them once he is fully exonerated. Also claims he hasn't actually been charged with anything. 

Jacob Wohl has to be going to prison for this right? Isn't this just high stakes political swatting?

14 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

So the Avenatti domestic abuse arrest looks like it was orchestrated by Surefire Intelligence and Jacob Wohl, the same dimwits behind the fake Mueller accusation. Surefire has taken credit for it and Avenatti is threatening to go after them once he is fully exonerated. Also claims he hasn't actually been charged with anything. 

Jacob Wohl has to be going to prison for this right? Isn't this just high stakes political swatting?

I have no idea what is going on, other than the fact Avenatti was arrested and supposedly his wife did show some signs of possible physical abuse. (speculation at this point?)  Anyone know who made the actual call to police?

15 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

I have no idea what is going on, other than the fact Avenatti was arrested and supposedly his wife did show some signs of possible physical abuse. (speculation at this point?)  Anyone know who made the actual call to police?

Both his first and second wife (not sure if current?) have come out and said that he never hit them and they had nothing to do with these claims. Unless it was a girlfriend in there or something I don't know who else it could be. 

US first lady Melania Trump ran up a six-figure hotel bill for a one-day trip to Toronto last year, according to federal spending records.

Government spending data show at least six separate Toronto hotel charges ranging from just under $12,000 to nearly $49,000 for a total of roughly $174,000. She did not spend the night.

The total was roughly eight times what it cost to house the first lady’s advance team, whose $18,000 in hotel expenses were broken out separately; in addition to the hotel charges, the first lady’s trip involved $21,000 in transportation costs.

Asked about the details of the expenses, the first lady’s office referred specific questions to the US State Department, which told us we would need to file Freedom of Information Act requests for more information. Stephanie Grisham, the first lady’s spokeswoman, also said, via email:

What I can tell you is that when the President or First Lady travels, there are people who travel ahead on the advance team to ensure safety measures, medical care, communications, motorcade needs and logistics are all in place.  Mrs. Trump travels with a much smaller contingent of staff than that of her predecessors, but the entities I mentioned above are legally required for all official travel. 

The previous first lady, Michelle Obama, spent $18,320 on transportation over 10 days in Copenhagen, Denmark, during a 2009 trip that included speeches and meetings to push for Chicago to be the site of the 2016 Olympic Games. Her two-day visit to Chengdu, China, in 2014 cost over $220,000 in hotel bills, the Weekly Standard reported then. The figure included expenses for her advance team, communications staff, and security.

https://qz.com/1465202/melania-trump-racked-up-a-174000-hotel-bill-during-a-one-day-trip-to-toronto/?utm_source=YPL&yptr=yahoo

Compare to Fox News coverage of Michelle's trip to Spain ...

First lady Michelle Obama's 2010 trip to Spain cost taxpayers nearly $470,000, according to a conservative watchdog group that obtained Secret Service records from the overseas excursion.

That trip, which the first lady took with her younger daughter Sasha, drew widespread criticism at the time -- as the visuals of the first lady in an elegant Mediterranean setting clashed with the still-struggling U.S. economy.

Judicial Watch, which filed a Freedom of Information Act request, claimed Thursday that documents show the trip cost at least $467,585.

Those costs are split between Secret Service expenses and expenses for the flight and flight crew.

Secret Service costs totaled nearly $255,000, according to Judicial Watch.

Based on Pentagon estimates of flight costs, another $199,000 went toward the flight from the United States to Mallorca and back. On top of that were various expenses for the 15-person flight crew. They stayed at a local motel at a cost of roughly $10,000, according to Judicial Watch, in addition to money spent on rental cars and food.

Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton invoked the recent scandal involving the General Services Administration's costly conference in the Las Vegas area in chastising the president's family for the trip.

"The American people can ill afford to keep sending the First Family on vacations around the globe," he said in a written statement. "There needs to be greater sensitivity to the costs borne by taxpayers for these personal trips. It is hypocritical for President Obama to fire GSA officials for wasteful conference spending, while his family went on a luxury vacation in the Costa del Sol Spain that cost taxpayers nearly half a million dollars."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/michelle-obamas-spain-vacation-cost-taxpayers-nearly-470g-watchdog-group-claims

----------------------------

Melania spends 174k going to Toronto for less than 24 hours and that 174k doesnt even include her advance team ... Im not holding my breath for a Fox News article on how the Trumps need to show a greater sensitivity to the costs borne by the tax payers ...

edit - I never cared for the faux rage of how much time Bush spent at the ranch or Obamas travelling . .. but really really dont like how Trump and now his "wife" have repeatedly brought up and attacked the Obamas.

I have never seen a president relentlessly make such petty attacks on a former president.

he has lowered the bar. i hope he is relentlessly mocked and laughed at by the new president.

On 11/15/2018 at 7:04 AM, Llevron said:

Yall see Avenatti was pulled on Domestic Violence charges? 

He pulls the "I have daughters" excuse which immediately makes me suspicious if I'm being honest. 

Didnt know where else to post this, but since hes a Trump foil thought it could go here. 

On 11/15/2018 at 7:14 AM, skinsmarydu said:

Caught it last night, anything filed? 

On 11/15/2018 at 7:31 AM, Llevron said:

Naw that's all I saw. Just that he was arrested and his speech about not being intimidated 

On 11/15/2018 at 8:59 AM, Larry said:

Yeah, I caught it, too.  Couldn't put a popcorn smiley on the TV.  

Did you see this from Surefire Intelligence regarding Avenatti's arrest:

"Surefire Intelligence" is that sham company set up by Jacob Wohl, the guy caught in the blatant attempt to set up Robert Mueller with false sexual assault claims.   

So if Surefire Intelligence is involved in any way, it might be wise to withhold judgement.

9 minutes ago, Dan T. said:

Did you see this from Surefire Intelligence regarding Avenatti's arrest:

"Surefire Intelligence" is that sham company set up by Jacob Wohl, the guy caught in the blatant attempt to set up Robert Mueller with false sexual assault claims.   

So if Surefire Intelligence is involved in any way, it might be wise to withhold judgement.

I recall a line from a book to the effect that often a frame can be shifted. 

Archived