Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Can anyone identify these objects?

Arsenic

You need to put those back where you found them RIGHT NOW. Those are retractable wrist blades from a Predator, likely deceased. Probably had its cloaking device on which is why you couldn't see the corpse but it was no doubt rotting nearby. One thing is for certain, a rescue team IS coming. They will find the blades and kill the one who took them. Everyone else in your neighborhood as well probably.

i found em hidden inside of a chair..  

i wasnt sure who to ask what the heck they are

Ive been coming here for awhile so i figured..  why not ask ES?  Maybe someone has seen these things before..

theyre about 6 inches long..  not wood..  not metal..  

Bang, The Doctor had no clue what they are :P

11 hours ago, Arsenic said:

i found em hidden inside of a chair..  

i wasnt sure who to ask what the heck they are

Ive been coming here for awhile so i figured..  why not ask ES?  Maybe someone has seen these things before..

theyre about 6 inches long..  not wood..  not metal..  

Bang, The Doctor had no clue what they are :P

Aliens-meme.jpg

2 hours ago, Arsenic said:

????  

Definitely not Catholic. 

At Palm Sunday mass, parishioners are given blessed palm fronds, which represent the palm branches the people placed in Jesus' path when he rode into Jerusalem.  

People take them home, fold them into a cross shape, and tuck them behind the picture of the Last Supper hanging in the kitchen.

..or idly play with them for awhile then stuff them into the chair they happen to be sitting on.

Archived