Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

SWFL's Summer Camp: The official Twitter thread, RVA style, slip and slide included, boogers extra, Cheerleader=counselors

SWFLSkins

2 minutes ago, Gregpeck99 said:

there is no evidence McCoy can do Kirk's job.

Colt has a 70% completion rate in 139 passes for the Skins. He has a 99.4 rating in his tenure here.  Do you remember Colt beating the Cowboys on MNF?  We weren't very competitive against anybody that season, yet he still led us to an OT win on MNF.  So, you're wrong.

If anything, there is zero evidence on Sudfeld because he hasn't even played a meaningful NFL game yet.  GTFOH with that nonsense. 

Unless you're just trolling me.  If so, well done.

9 hours ago, TK said:

Lucky you. That storm knocked my power out twice during the game here in Roanoke. First time was no biggie as it was right at halftime.

No, no thunder or lightning here. Just rained for about 30 minutes. We needed it, too. Even tough we are still above normal for precipitation this year, August was a very dry month.

Just now, Reaper Skins said:

That's........ probably not a good thing having our playbooks lying around Ashburn

The guy said they were laying in a clear plastic bag hanging out of a dumpster at the team hotel in ashburn, he happened to see them while cleaning his truck. Supposedly he informed the team last night and they're just going to have him meet with the head of security today. Unfathomable that they let it keep overnight. Someone needs to be fired over that

Those tweets above with the playbooks are from @Junksradio . I can't really listen to them, but I'm guessing this is a topic on their show today? Wishful thinking, but maybe whoever found them could have just given them back rather than make something out of it. Might have scored some tickets or something. I did see something yesterday about all the players not making the trip to Tampa were going to be watching the game at a bar in Ashburn. Anyone know when those were found?

7 minutes ago, SoulSkin said:

Those tweets above with the playbooks are from @Junksradio . I can't really listen to them, but I'm guessing this is a topic on their show today? Wishful thinking, but maybe whoever found them could have just given them back rather than make something out of it. Might have scored some tickets or something. I did see something yesterday about all the players not making the trip to Tampa were going to be watching the game at a bar in Ashburn. Anyone know when those were found?

At a dumpster behind the doubletree hotel in ashburn. And he tried to give them back. He called and emailed the team. The head of security is supposed to call him today, but hadn't, as of 8:30 this morning. 

3 hours ago, Koolblue13 said:

So, if we're 10-5 and Kirk is out for the last week and we need the win for the division and possibly the playoffs. You'd rather lose the game, than win?

Because Colt McCoy guarantees wins. Nice phrasing too. 

So you'd rather be 10-5 and have the division on the line in week17 rather than be 11-4 and have the division already won? Because that's what a better overall team with a better RB, C or DL the other 15 games could get you 

im preparing for the 95% of the time, not the 5% of the time Cousins might hypothetically be hurt 

Just now, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Because Colt McCoy guarantees wins. Nice phrasing too. 

So you'd rather be 10-5 and have the division on the line in week17 rather than be 11-4 and have the division already won? Because that's what a better overall team with a better RB, C or DL the other 15 games could get you 

im preparing for the 95% of the time, not the 5% of the time Cousins might hypothetically be hurt 

And what great superstar player are we going to trade a BU journeyman QB who's casually signed one year tenders for 3 consecutive years? :806:

Who could possibly be worth trading for realistically, that would out value his ability to step in and win for us? :806:

Look out world, Colt McCoy is on the hypothetical trade block. Champioship here we come!

Come on man, you know his best value is our back up.:705:

When Jay decided to go with Kirk over Robert last year. that was a huge risk.  Cousins had to at least get us 7 good wins for Gruden to keep his job and even if he switched back to Robert, he'd have likely been gone.  After the first half of the Tampa game last season, it looked like the Redskins would be back in the head coach search.  Of course, that risk event, which had a high likelihood of occurring and would have been very damaging, never happened and, in fact, the upside happened.  In risk management, when the payoff of the action is valuable enough, one option is to take on any risk.   

53 minutes ago, Koolblue13 said:

And what great superstar player are we going to trade a BU journeyman QB who's casually signed one year tenders for 3 consecutive years? :806:

Who could possibly be worth trading for realistically, that would out value his ability to step in and win for us? :806:

Look out world, Colt McCoy is on the hypothetical trade block. Champioship here we come!

Come on man, you know his best value is our back up.:705:

Come on KB I didn't say that. This all started because I answered the hypothetical that was posed as 'what would it take for you to trade McCoy' and yes, I would for a good starter or 3rd round pick + 

1 minute ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Come on KB I didn't say that. This all started because I answered the hypothetical that was posed as 'what would it take for you to trade McCoy' and yes, I would for a good starter or 3rd round pick + 

I don't understand the pick thing. Colt is a proven backup.  Third round is no guarantee, and then we also need a backup quarterback which are in short supply.  Sudfeld surely isn't ready.

About the playbook:  I strongly doubt that there isn't an extremely strong NDA that these players sign, especially after LaVar refused to turn his in.

Those aren't playbooks.

They're positional WORKBOOKS

The playbooks used to be huge ass binders but they went to iPad/Surface a few years ago. Which means they can be pinged at any time & can be erased remotely. 

Archived