Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

SWFL's Summer Camp: The official Twitter thread, RVA style, slip and slide included, boogers extra, Cheerleader=counselors

SWFLSkins

12 hours ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

I'm not concerned with who his backup is that most likely will never see the field. I'd rather have a good starter that can play.

if the team or season goes in the toilet because Kirk misses significant time, it likely was headed that way already if Kirk is hurt and McCoy isn't going to save the season or take us on a deep playoff run.

I'll surrender a season over a backup QB if it means a quality starter elsewhere. and if the season tanks because we don't have a good backup...well we just get a higher draft pick and another quality starter 

i think we worry too much about the backup QB here

I have never understood this way of thinking. Especially when it comes to the QB position. Sure no one wants to rely on their backup for any significant portion of their season, but we are Redskins fans. The last time we even came close to having this level of competency at the QB/Backup QB position was Brunell/Campbell in 2005. 

20 minutes ago, TK said:

Those aren't playbooks.

They're positional WORKBOOKS

The playbooks used to be huge ass binders but they went to iPad/Surface a few years ago. Which means they can be pinged at any time & can be erased remotely. 

What kind of material/information would one find in a positional workbook?

1 hour ago, Llevron said:

What sucks is the Junkies telling the dude to sell the book to the highest bidder and takes pictures of it all until the Redskins meet his demands. 

They really dont come off as fans of the team sometimes. 

3 out of the 4 junkies are not fans of the team

4 hours ago, CBass1724 said:

Colt has a 70% completion rate in 139 passes for the Skins. He has a 99.4 rating in his tenure here.  Do you remember Colt beating the Cowboys on MNF?  We weren't very competitive against anybody that season, yet he still led us to an OT win on MNF.  So, you're wrong.

If anything, there is zero evidence on Sudfeld because he hasn't even played a meaningful NFL game yet.  GTFOH with that nonsense. 

Unless you're just trolling me.  If so, well done.

what are you talking about.  If Dak Prescott can take the boys to a SB, our rookie can play a couple of games.  :ols:

1 hour ago, Mr. Sinister said:

I was gonna say..... If those are our playbooks, then we might need to look for a new coordinator, cause a playbook on how to properly roast a pig might be bigger than that :ols:

From what the team is saying those workbooks are not what they would use during the season so nothing to worry about.  I suspect they are pretty basic to see what a rookie can learn.

Andrew Burton Retweeted Anthony Raposa

Smart for once

Andrew Burton added,

Anthony Raposa @AnthonyRaposa
The #Redskins will be handing out rally towels on Sep 12 against the #Steelers to combat the terrible towel.

So my flight out of Tampa is delayed while a mechanical problem is fixed. Can the mechanics beat the storm?

CrRtidUWgAAInPQ.jpg

One fear by the coaches before tonight: Some guys they hoped to stash on PS would flash too much. Lanier maybe 1 of those guys?

Chad Ryan Retweeted The Junkies

I'm sure others have noted the same, but those aren't playbooks. They are workbooks. Big difference.

Chad Ryan added,

CrRL-aDWEAAGCIk.jpg
The Junkies @JunksRadio
Here are the playbooks the Junks listener found in Ashburn.

Yes, he does carry the nickname Fat Rob. #Redskins

CrPQe65UEAIBfua.jpg

25 min until kickoff...had to visit with two of my favorites @MikeJonesWaPo and @MasterTes

CrOaeeoUsAA7Yef.jpg

Note my seat was about 5 seats to the right of this picture.

Can't wait until this becomes a big story for the nat'l media that Jon Gruden shouldn't be on #Redskins sideline.

CrO7ZumVIAAbTK5.jpg

#NFL clears 3 players in PED probe, announces plans to pursue more bullsh*t charges against more players from whoever feels like making them

In a fit of tearful despondency, #Vikings throw in the towel on season & express interest in backup QB Mark "Astroglide-Fingers" Sanchez

#BangRadioHour Truth: If your team is looking at the 4th preseason game to decide on any starters... start planning for next year.

#BangRadioHour Update: #Redskins & #Buccaneers prepare for valuable opportunity to get reps in a torrential monsoon before crowd of dozens

#Cowboys notes: Sean Lee was most active LB in NFL last season other than Kuechly. Keep him at weakside LB.

I'm loving the confidence of our team it's riding high on everyone and its shows let's keep grinding #httr

Cowboys Waive DL Zach Wood To Make Room For QB Jerrod Johnson http://bit.ly/2bFiHsU  #Cowboys

CrScqpbWcAAPMln.jpg

3 hours ago, TK said:

Those aren't playbooks.

They're positional WORKBOOKS

The playbooks used to be huge ass binders but they went to iPad/Surface a few years ago. Which means they can be pinged at any time & can be erased remotely. 

I know you are right about this but the national media (Florio) is running with it as these were top secret plays. 

Archived