Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Coverage & Game Day Thread - #Redskins vs Packers (FINAL)

JimmiJo

welp, that seemed like an appropriate ending. this game was garbage. we did not look like the same team we did the past 3-4 weeks. 

we achieved a lot more than i thought we would. hats off to that. 

now time to put some work in on plugging up the holes. 

hats off to GB. they were def the better team.

I would respond to it. The defense had very little to do with the Skins getting to the playoffs. I'd say the offense and Kirk playing like one of the best QBs in the league for the second half of the season is why they're in the playoffs. Mr. 0-16 never should have been hired. He was a ****ing linebacker coach for a terrible SD linebacking corp for goodness' sake.

Worth biting the personnel he's working with too.

An undrafted WR, two cut vets off the street, converted CB into a safety, an old and beaten up DL, rookie outside linebacker.

Only so much he can do. Been a successful first year for Barry. Doesn't deserve a load of criticism heaped on him.

Happy with the growth this team had this year. Feels different then 2012. We have a legitimate NFL GM we have not had that since probably Bethard we are heading in the right direction

Exactly. And for what was supposed to be a rebuilding year we won the division. We found our QB and really the offense is good. We could use a stud RB and WR. But who couldnt. We need help on defense. Specifically in the secondary and I am not completely sold on our MLB's. And we definitely need to find some kick returners. Both our guys are bottom of the league.

Overall a great year. I am a proud Redskins fan.

Not trying to scapegoat anyone but his unit was unable to make adjustments all season long. 

We were fortunate we had a high powered Offense that camouflaged our defensive frailties. 

I can't believe i'm saying this, but I don't agree all the way.  We didn't do squat with the turnovers.  I think we were league low in points per turnover.

I was VERY against Barry, but he wasn't bad, actually pretty good at times.

The adjustments, though, YES.   You've got him pegged there.

Archived