Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Coverage & Game Day Thread - #Redskins vs Packers (FINAL)

JimmiJo

I always considered Packers fans to be pretty classy. But the you like that chant is unnecessarily rubbing it in. The game has long been over

But there's a difference between the "awe shucks" fans from Wisconsin and the asses that took a  train or bus down from Baltimore, Philly, or right there in DC who become frontrunners from years of success like the fan base Pittsburgh has.

Either us or the Texans since we're both 9-7.  At worst 22.

Thanks.

But there's a difference between the "awe shucks" fans from Wisconsin and the asses that took a  train or bus down from Baltimore, Philly, or right there in DC who become frontrunners from years of success like the fan base Pittsburgh has.

Exactly. Those werent GB fans from GB

If you don't see what's different about this year moving forward, it's not surprising you'd feel that way.

You can get your hopes up if you want, me I'm trying to learn from the repeated disappointments this team has dished out over the past 24 seasons.

It hurts a little less when I keep my expectations for this team low.

Honestly, the moment then Jackson TD was reversed, I felt like it was not going to go our way. We had to put them away early to get them feeling like "here we go again". We had the shot, we didn't do it, and then the experienced group got right and took over.

Bad game, better season then expected, ahead of the schedule I felt we were on. Here's to a good offseason.

This game was worse than the Seahawks playoff game 3 years ago. At least we were in that game until the end.

Our franchise qb didn't have a career injury bro.

Honestly, the moment then Jackson TD was reversed, I felt like it was not going to go our way. We had to put them away early to get them feeling like "here we go again". We had the shot, we didn't do it, and then the experienced group got right and took over.

Bad game, better season then expected, ahead of the schedule I felt we were on. Here's to a good offseason.

Yep I agree. Couple that with our interior line getting manhandled, I knew it'd be a long day.

So frustrated, terrible display of defense, terrible fans in the stands, they should hand in their Redskin gear on the way out the door, terrible blocking and our receivers couldn't get open at all. Desean is a one trick pony and to small if people can contain his speed, Gracon is easily covered, Reed is a beast and Cousins is good enough to be the guy.

I knew I shouldn't have bought into the hype for this game, our secondary and lack of pass rush just made it to easy.

I guess I should t be this upset, we did win the division but we are what everyone said, the best of a really bad division but we are easy 3 years away from the actual good teams.

Until next season, where we will build hope in the off season to have it ripped away again

Happy Offseason!!

People are very quick to say we have our guy but he has only shown us good things for half a season! There's no way you can say he'll be fine after half as season and this playoff game!

People generally say a QB is good after he has a good year. Kirk had a good year, we are saying he's good.

Did you watch the Houston game? That's bad QB play. What you saw tonight was OLine play. One team's vastly out performed the other.

You can get your hopes up if you want, me I'm trying to learn from the repeated disappointments this team has dished out over the past 24 seasons.

It hurts a little less when I keep my expectations for this team low.

That's fine, I can't dictate your opinion. But it's clear, in terms of organizational structure, actual talent in the FO, and having a QB, that things are different. There's not really any arguing that.

Usually I'm all for hospitality to visiting fans and not being an ass to them, but the whole mocking I heard by the fudge fans, I really have no sympathy for what happens to them for acting an ass. Not saying I wish it to happen, but when you become smartass as a visitor, you really bring it on yourself.

Honestly, I find it annoying..  I'm sure if Rodgers had a stupid saying like that and the Redskins won you would hear the same.

Can we please draft someone who can return punts?  So while the punt is coming off of Green Bay's punters foot, the commentators are talking about how our punt returner is last in the league and our punt returner promptly responds by fair catching the ball on the 6 yard line.  

Yes instead of being a total embarrassment, we were just good enough to break your heart. We do that once every 5 years or so. But either way it always ends in disappointment for the fans of this team. It's been that way for almost 25 years.

I'm happy for the fans that can take solace in this season's mediocrity, but for me it just feels like Groundhog Day.

The question isn't if this team will let you down, but when and how. You'd think I'd be used to it by now.

Right, nothing different this time around. Nope, same old. This season's "mediocrity"? That's what this season was to you? Yeah, you're an emotional wreck right now, I refuse to believe you're thinking rationally.  

What were you expecting going into this season? Where was this roster in your mind? Divisional round or bust? Honestly?   

They really broke your heart? 

So frustrated, terrible display of defense, terrible fans in the stands, they should hand in their Redskin gear on the way out the door, terrible blocking and our receivers couldn't get open at all. Desean is a one trick pony and to small if people can contain his speed, Gracon is easily covered, Reed is a beast and Cousins is good enough to be the guy.

I knew I shouldn't have bought into the hype for this game, our secondary and lack of pass rush just made it to easy.

I guess I should t be this upset, we did win the division but we are what everyone said, the best of a really bad division but we are easy 3 years away from the actual good teams.

Until next season, where we will build hope in the off season to have it ripped away again

Happy Offseason!!

Terrible fans in the stands? Stop. That place was rocking until the Packers totally took over.

Hey assorted dip****s--you're always going to hear opposing fan chants because they come at a time when the home fans don't have something to cheer for!

Proud of our season, and of the players who stepped in and stepped up when we needed them. Looking forward to seeing how Scot continues to build something for us to cheer for and be proud of. Hail, brothers and sisters!

Good attitude. The near future is going to bright for us, 2015 is not our time.

Archived