Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

for revenge, i want the seahawks!

SBboundbaby

Starting to get tired of this Seattle revenge talk. Ask most Seattle fan about ending our season the last 3 times. Their response is typically. "we have?" Kinda makes me feel pathetic..

And its way too soon thinking about Seattle or post season.

We're on to Philly.

If we make the playoffs, any of the teams will be a tough matchup and we will be the underdog.  We have not beaten any playoff bound teams this year which scares me, but I am hoping that we are going in hot and confident.  For that reason, I want big wins these last two weeks.  Good, solid football.  And then I will ask for Seattle.

Remember that we are already ahead of schedule.  Who projected us to have 7 wins this year?  Anything that happens from here on out is icing on the cake.

Scared money don't make money

Obviously Philly is all that matters now...

But knocking off Seattle, who everyone is so high on, in the first round would be the kind of win that could propel a team to overachieving the following weeks. Seattle's D is vulnerable. I've seen enough of Rutzel to know he has a stinker game in him, and his D and running game probably won't bail him out this year.

It ain't about "winning a game"...It's about winning the whole thing!!

If it's about winning the whole thing, then you don't go looking for challenges that make it harder to win.

Starting to get tired of this Seattle revenge talk. Ask most Seattle fan about ending our season the last 3 times. Their response is typically. "we have?" Kinda makes me feel pathetic..

And its way too soon thinking about Seattle or post season.

I think Skins fans care more about other teams than other teams care about us, in general.

Wow, so many people getting angry at this thread. As much as a lot of you don't want to face Seattle, you giys do know that's what will most likely happen, right? I mean, if we get in the playoffs. We can't control who we face. If we get the Seahawks, better hope we can actually beat them for once. Cause that's what we will need to do to get past the first round

Can't stand their fanbase, - Yeah the ST thing really stings still, what a low class pos fanbase they have

their uniforms - Uniforms are godawefull and there helmet logo looks like it belongs on the tail of airliner

their coach - this douche knew exactly what was going on at USC, let it happen, and when the sh*t was about to hit the fan he bails and leaves the School and uninvolved players to suffer the consequences.

If it's about winning the whole thing, then you don't go looking for challenges that make it harder to win.

I think Skins fans care more about other teams than other teams care about us, in general.

Of course. We are not yet the dimepiece that gets to pick and choose at the front if the line. We are the town bike hand grenade, longing to be with someone who appreciates her, and not someone who is wasted, looking for an easy lay

There's no greater bulletin board material than "they ended our seasons three times in a row in the playoffs, time for payback."

A good number of these guys were here in '12.

I don't think anyone is even left from 2007, but put it up there anyway.

But first, Eagles.

Destroy them.

i get the idea of not getting ahead of ourselves.

but on the discussion of wanting the seahawks in the playoffs. no thanks. that team is so much better than their record indicates. and i'm sick of losing to them in the playoffs.

especially since my in-laws are seahawks fans, god i don't want to do deal with that. i already have to deal with admitting their the better team, the hell if i want a 4th straight play off loss to them.

There's no greater bulletin board material than "they ended our seasons three times in a row in the playoffs, time for payback."

I am more into bulletin board material than most, and I post anytime I find something in opposing team newspapers, etc.  Having said that, I still think its gravy not driving force stuff.  And as much as I've enjoyed the season and I was relatively upbeat the week leading into the season -- I am not sure this team can compete talent wise with Seattle.

And the deeper this thread goes (and i am as guilty as posting on it as anyone) the more I wonder whether we will have a chance to do it.   :)  We are underdogs in a high stakes prime time game -- that has usually added to an automatic loss (sans 2012) not an automatic win over the years, this year included.

Nah, I want the easiest road possible. I'll sacrifice exercising playoff demons against Seattle to have a better chance of advancing.

Agreed.  I never understood people wanting other teams at their best; I just want to win and won't give a **** how we do it unless it's historic like the 1991 team or beating the Cowboys in the NFCCG.

Seahawks scare the crap out of me.

It's going to be hard to win regardless who you play. Play Seattle this round or the team that beat Seattle next round, don't matter. 

Sure it does.  Just because a team beats Seattle doesn't mean that that team is really good.  The 7-8-1 Panthers won a playoff game, so did the 7-9 Seahawks, and those teams they beat were top seeds.

I can assure you that if we get to the playoffs and beat Seattle, then whoever plays us would be thankful that they don't have to play Seattle.

THIS -----> http://www.nfl.com/videos/washington-redskins/0ap3000000407041/Week-5-DeSean-Jackson-highlights

Cpt Kirk and DJax will turn their legion of boom into disjointed puppets

Jackson is such a good route runner.

You can see in those clips where he's baiting the DB into shifting their hips the wrong way, or just waiting until they do shift one way and going the other.

If Cousins and Jackson get on the same page for an extended period of time things could get really, really fun around here :)

Agreed.  I never understood people wanting other teams at their best; I just want to win and won't give a **** how we do it unless it's historic like the 1991 team or beating the Cowboys in the NFCCG.

Seahawks scare the crap out of me.

Sure it does.  Just because a team beats Seattle doesn't mean that that team is really good.  The 7-8-1 Panthers won a playoff game, so did the 7-9 Seahawks, and those teams they beat were top seeds.

I can assure you that if we get to the playoffs and beat Seattle, then whoever plays us would be thankful that they don't have to play Seattle.

That 7-8-1 panthers team was pretty good...hence why they have rolled off like 60 in a row.

And if we go on to beat Philly, Dallas and Seattle....and are on a 5 game streak...I doubt the other team will be all that thankful to see us coming to them...

Archived