Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

for revenge, i want the seahawks!

SBboundbaby

Seattle certainly looks like a team I wouldn't want to play.  But at this point, it's the playoffs.  You've got to play tough teams every game.

Eventually we're going to have to play someone out of our league if we keep winning.

Figure out how to emulate the Rams, weird as that sounds.

We play Seattle.  Kirk and Russell are the two hottest quarterbacks in the league.   Going to bring back the classic Michigan State vs. Wisconsin big 10 championship game four  years ago.  Kirk won on the hail marry.  LOL.   

The thing about Wilson is that he is so hard to contain.  

Go minny.

We play Seattle.  Kirk and Russell are the two hottest quarterbacks in the league.   Going to bring back the classic Michigan State vs. Wisconsin big 10 championship game four  years ago.  Kirk won on the hail marry.  LOL.   

The thing about Wilson is that he is so hard to contain.  

Go minny.

Yea I'm concerned about Wilson getting out of the pocket.  We don't play defense well against QB's that do that.

If we keep winning, nobody is out of our league anymore.

Well yeah, haha, you know what I meant.  Green Bay and Minny are probably considered "better" than us but not way beyond us.  Seattle, Arizona, and Carolina, ask anyone, and they won't say that we could play them heads up.  But if we want to get to 2 wins, we'll have to.  If we win twice, or once against Seattle, we can beat anyone and the Lombardi's the limit.

What a bunch of pansies. We're rolling. If we can't beat them, then we shouldn't even be in the playoffs. A couple weeks ago everyone was crying about getting no respect as a playoff team. Now, here we are. Ending the giants, eagles hopes and any respect Dallas was clinging to.

Hail yes. The 2015 regular season is over. The best half of the league gets to play now. That includes the Redskins. Our offense has gotten better each week. Our defense is strong.

Let's see who we are. Give us the best now.

I wanted Seattle in 2012.. But not in 2015. Why would anyone want them now when Russell Wilson has become more affective out of the pocket but can still scramble? If you want to win, get Greenbay in here. Remember, they've done all of this without Lynch who is coming back.

That's what I've been saying for a couple weeks now.  That's my dream scenario.  Let's beat the **** out of Green Bay in round one and HOST the NFC Championship game against Seattle.  

Crazier things have happened.

I want to face the Seahawks at home...in the NFC Championship game, after we beat the Vikings at home and the Cardinals on the road

Nope. We were running and passing all over them with Robert until repeated cheap shots tweaked his knee. After the second touchdown he should have been pulled and then Kirk could have gone to work with a good lead and momentum. But I don't know if Kirk starting would have been effective from the beginning of that game.

Hey, RGIII's knee went out in large part because of the nasty field conditions (we lost Chris Clemmons to an injured knee in that same game for the same reason), and partly because he was stubborn enough to keep playing on it after he tweaked/hurt it the first time.

Rams have beat seattle four straight times.  Go figure.

Not quite.  This is the first season since 2004 that the Rams swept us.  The last few seasons, the home team has won in each of the matchups.

Hey, RGIII's knee went out in large part because of the nasty field conditions (we lost Chris Clemmons to an injured knee in that same game for the same reason), and partly because he was stubborn enough to keep playing on it after he tweaked/hurt it the first time.

Not quite.  This is the first season since 2004 that the Rams swept us.  The last few seasons, the home team has won in each of the matchups.

oh my god, you ****ers are back?

Archived